Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God.. and I thought I was the only one making that mistake

Originally posted by Peridan View Post
    Whoops, I over patched as well. Guess I'll have to wait it out.
    sigpic
    Samantha Blake: *Sings a song about hope and sacrifice.*
    Funeral singer and armored Bard of Kelemvor.

Comment

Azulfae is 100% right, and people please please update your sundren files. (I am hoping that is what the issue is.) Considering it happens (for me) when certain people are logging in.

Comment

We are aware of the issues folks and are working on the problems.

Avoid large parties and opening your character sheet when possible.
        "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
        -Bill Maher

Comment

I wish a could even log on. Every time I've selected a character to log onto the server, it freezes up during the loading screen, and the stats of the characters don't show up in the selection screen.

Addendum: Nevermind, seems to have been a problem with one of the module files. Erased them all and downloaded them again.
          Last edited by CorneliusVonRichten; 03-08-2009, 03:33 PM.
          sigpic
          Samantha Blake: *Sings a song about hope and sacrifice.*
          Funeral singer and armored Bard of Kelemvor.

Comment

Currently I personally only experience this new "phenomena" lag if I look at my character sheet. Even opening it for a second means a good few minutes of being paralysed. I also get the same effect if I go to options and export my character.

Myself and some others also noticed that there was intense periods of lag whenever certain players logged off. I was wondering if these players have a habit of exporting their character before logging out? If so, dont!

Something else that might help is if people log on with and delete old characters they don't use. Those experimental ones you tried for a few minutes once and thought, no this character sucks. having a vault of unused PC's might cause lag when logging in and out. It did in NWN1 I know that for sure.
            If honour is truth and a lie is respect, then a secret is sacred.
            Confide in me my friend and I shall love you like no other.

Comment

Is the server updated to the latest latest patch yet? (the "overpatch")
              Juniper Thimbles, aka Juney, Blueberry, Maggie, Magpie or Queenie, depending who you ask:
              Ex-Seamstress, Wannabe Collector, and Machiavellian Maker of Mischief.
              'Cherries or Strawberries? Rain or Shine? Cats or Dogs? Cake or Pie?'

Juney's Super-Sparkly Triple-New theme tune:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC9Kc-p2xxw#t=0m22s

Comment

Yes, it has been. Although we've been having some issues with lag since then (particularly when the character sheet is opened). Hopefully it all will be resolved quickly.

Comment

Working...
                X