Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundren Update

We have updated to the latest NWN2 patch v1.22 ... Please also run the Sundren updater to get the latest version of Sundren's files.

Even if you have previously ran the Sundren Updater, there has been a fix for some missing UI files from the update, run the updater again and you will get these missing files.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

It looks like you're not using the *latest* NWN2 1.22 patch because I just updated (again) seeing this message and now I'm being told the client and server versions don't match. Must have been a new patch in the last few hours or something. Is the server going to patch or do I need to completely re-install to revert back?
    Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Seems to work for me. Minoxen and Equus are online as well, so... Sure it's not something on your end?

Comment

I think I know the problem:

Sundren is (I think) running the 1.22 version (1221587) from Feb 16th/last week, but a minor update has been implemented on the auto-updater newer version of 1.22 (1221588).

I'm running 1.22 (1587) and can get one, you need to check to see if you're on 1588.

If you've patched to the latest version today then I'd suspect you are running a higher version than the server.

I imagine this could be problematic if the 1587 is no longer obtainable as anyone auto-updating will get the higher version of 1.22
        Eira Skald - Icy bitch.
        Karsten Mannerheim - Idealist and murderer.
        Vincent Hopkins - Witch Hunter and man of faith.
        Aedan Gilter - Dreamer of broken dreams.
        Henry L. Jones - Oh god, I can see forever.

Comment

???

I have ran both updaters (nwn2 + Sundren) and I still receive a message saying Client and Server versions do not match, what wizardry is this?

Comment

I just saw the Brogueadiers (thats a hell of a name!) post and I think his wisdom is verging on the godly as he (Im assuming) makes alotta cents. So just ignore my pleas of confusion because NOW I understand.

Comment

We should update to the latest 1.22 shortly. Hang tight folks
              "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
              -Bill Maher

Comment

Originally posted by lastknight72 View Post
                I just saw the Brogueadiers (thats a hell of a name!) post and I think his wisdom is verging on the godly as he (Im assuming) makes alotta cents. So just ignore my pleas of confusion because NOW I understand.
                "Whats is already understood , need not be discussed."
                Aristotle or Socrates or Somebody...anyways

Comment

Changelist is as follows:

General changes and bug fixes:
                  - Fixed gray orc deity selection
                  - Added Leira and Sseth deities with appropriate domains
                  - Added a few domains to Shargaas and Gruumsh (chaos and darkness to the first, chaos to the second) (updates are made on the wiki already, hopefully the patch will come out soon )
                  - Fixed the impossible to roll heal bug on the skills UI
                  - Fixed Abyssal Might spell so that it properly grants ability score bonuses
                  - Added a prerequisite feat (Bloodletter) to the Assassin PRC, and a DM option to grant it on the popup UI
                  - Container issues fixed (persistent storage not yet)
                  - Earshot whispering removed for now
                  - Three new faces available for human male characters
                  - Stonegarb Ogre shamans will no longer dismiss their own pets

Warlock changes:
                  - Warlocks no longer get access to the Spell Focus feats.

Hellfire Warlock changes:
                  - 12 lore requirement changed to knowlege: the planes

Master of Many Forms changes:
                  - Removed Ooze shapes
                  - Made Fey shapes available from level 8
                  - Natural AC reductions across the board, particularly giants, pixies and dragons were affected
                  - New dragon forms made available at later levels. Mature dragons removed.
                  - Beholder rays should no longer be able to kill oneself
                  - Prerequisites changed:
                  Skills: Knowledge: Nature 8 ranks, Knowledge: The Planes 4 ranks.
                  Feats: Alertness, Great Fortitude, Adaptability, Guardian Of The Grove.
                  Special: Wild Shape Class feature
                  - Improved Wild shape: The master of many forms spends the majority of her time training her body to take on any form. To this end, she can take many more forms then a normal druid could ever dream of. Wild shape types come available at the specified Master of Many Forms level. Specific forms followed by a numeric value represent the number of combined master of many forms and druid levels required to assume that particular shape.

Wild shape Humanoid (1): Orc, Kobold, Gnoll, Goblin, Lizard Man
                  Wild shape Giant Humanoid (2): Hill Giant (12), Frost Giant (14), Fire Giant (15), Ogre, Troll
                  Wild shape Domestic (2): Cow, Pig, Cat, Chicken, Horse
                  Wild shape Monstrous Humanoid (3): Gargoyle, Annis Hag, Grimlock
                  Wild shape Dire (4): Wolf, Badger, Bear, Boar, Panther
                  Wild shape Vermin (5): Beetle, Spider, Giant Beetle, Giant Spider
                  Wild shape Tiny (6): Rabbit, Weasel, Bat, Rat, Bird
                  Wild shape Aberration (6): Mindflayer, Beholder (13), Umber Hulk
                  Wild shape Plant (7): Treant, Shambling Mound
                  Wild shape Fey (8): Dryad, Pixie
                  Wild shape Elemental (9): Huge Elementals, Ancient Elementals (20)
                  Wild shape Draconic (10): Wyvern, Wyrmling, Young Dragon (17), Young Adult Dragon (22)[/quote]

Nature's Warrior changes:
                  - Robe of Clouds grants 20% concealment, rather than 50% to air elemental forms
                  - Prerequisites changed:
                  Alignment: Any neutral.
                  Base Attack Bonus: +6
                  Skills: Survival 8 ranks, Knowledge: Nature 10 ranks, Knowledge: The Planes 3 ranks.
                  Feats: Track, Weapon Focus (Unarmed Strike).
                  Special: Wild Shape Class feature
                  Assassin changes:
                  - Prerequisites changed:
                  Alignment: Any evil.
                  Skills: Hide 8 ranks, Move Silently 8 ranks, Disguise 5 ranks.
                  Feats: Bloodletter.
                  Eldritch Knight
                  Skills: Knowledge: Arcana 8 ranks.
                  Feats: Weapon Proficiency (Martial), Armor Proficiency (Light), Armor Proficiency (Medium), Arcane Armor Proficiency (Light), Arcane Armor Proficiency (Medium).
                  Spellcasting: Able to cast 3rd level arcane spells.
                  Frenzied Berserker
                  Alignment: Any nonlawful.
                  Base Attack Bonus: +6
                  Skills: Jump 8 ranks.
                  Feats: Cleave, Great Cleave, Power Attack, Second Wind.
                  Combat Medic
                  Alignment: Any Non Evil
                  Spells: Divine Level 1
                  Skills: Concentration 8 ranks, Heal 10 ranks.
                  Feats: Dodge, Combat Casting, Skill Focus(Heal).
                  Mystic Theurge
                  Skills: Knowledge: Arcana 8 ranks, Knowledge: Religion 8 ranks, Spellcraft 5 ranks.
                  Feats: Magic Attuned, Skill Focus (Spellcraft).
                  Spells: Able to cast 2nd-level arcane spells and 1st-level divine spells.
                  Red Dragon Disciple
                  Skills: Lore 8 ranks, Knowledge: History 4 ranks.
                  Feats: Magic Attuned, Dragon's Oath.
                  Class: Bard or Sorcerer.
                  Spellcasting: Able to cast 2nd-level arcane spells.
                  Dreadmaster
                  Feats: Skill Focus(Intimidate), Spell Focus (Enchantment), Leadership, Fealty To Bane.
                  Skills: Intimidate 8 ranks, Sense Motive 6 ranks, Knowledge: Local 4 ranks.
                  Base Attack Bonus: +4
                  Spellcasting: Able to cast 3rd-level divine spells.
                  Special: Must worship Bane as a deity.
                  Thayan Knight
                  Feats: Iron Will, Weapon Focus (Longsword), Disarm.
                  Skills: Intimidate 8 ranks, Knowledge: Arcana 4 ranks, Knowledge: Local 2 ranks.
                  BAB: +6
                  Alignment: Any non good
                  Race: Human
                  Special: Sworn Allegiance to the Red Wizards of Thay

Feats:
                  - Added custom history feat: Bloodletter
                  You have proven yourself as a cold-blooded murderer in another's name and left the scene just as easily. Under the veil of darkness.
                  - Changed Leadership feat:
                  Type of Feat: General
                  Prerequisite: Minimum Level 6, Charisma 13+
                  Specifics: You are the sort of person others want to follow, and inspire them to fight for causes you uphold. As a result, your nearby companions gain a +1 bonus to their attack rolls. If you also possess the Natural Leader background feat, the influence range of your leadership is more than doubled. But other than that the effects do not add up.
                  - Sundren's custom 'Survivor' feat is now called Adaptability.
                  You thrive under circumstances that require you to adapt, and excel at uncovering the secrets of the wilderness and surviving to tell the tale.
                  Benefit: You get a +1 bonus on Fort Saves and a +2 bonus on Survival checks.
                  Other:
                  - Dinosaur Companion toned down to worldly abilities so that it no longer outperforms a player character of equal level.

Comment

Any idea when the server will be updated to the latest patch?
                    Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Originally posted by Urithrand View Post
                      Any idea when the server will be updated to the latest patch?
                      By the weekend... it's enough of a pain in the ass patching once because regardless of size its the same amount of work. I don't know why we waited so long for 1.22 just for Obsidian to release a micro patch for it a few days later but far be it from me to tell them to betatest...
                      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
                        By the weekend... it's enough of a pain in the ass patching once because regardless of size its the same amount of work. I don't know why we waited so long for 1.22 just for Obsidian to release a micro patch for it a few days later but far be it from me to tell them to betatest...

Well, it seems like there were not enough people who tested the beta

Comment

I was about to make a triumphant return tonight, and I uhm... "overpatched". Dammit! See you all soon. x
                          Last edited by JuneyGnomey; 03-05-2009, 06:01 PM. Reason: spelling....
                          Juniper Thimbles, aka Juney, Blueberry, Maggie, Magpie or Queenie, depending who you ask:
                          Ex-Seamstress, Wannabe Collector, and Machiavellian Maker of Mischief.
                          'Cherries or Strawberries? Rain or Shine? Cats or Dogs? Cake or Pie?'

Juney's Super-Sparkly Triple-New theme tune:
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC9Kc-p2xxw#t=0m22s

Comment

There is definitely lag problems on the server today like none I have ever seen in my NWN times.

There seems to be some people logging on that are not quite right and the server suddenly lags to bits.

I am not even sure if i have the right pacth and updates.

What is the official patch version we should be running right now to be on Sundren?

I have run the sundren updater but not the NWN2 updater. I think i'm on v1.22.1587
                            If honour is truth and a lie is respect, then a secret is sacred.
                            Confide in me my friend and I shall love you like no other.

Comment

Whoops, I over patched as well. Guess I'll have to wait it out.
                              Characters:
                              Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                              Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                              If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Working...
                              X