Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persistent Storage Disabled Temporarily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for fixing it.

Is there any way that those of us that lost everything stored in the chest to get our stuff back? If not, I understand.

Either way, THANKS FOR FIXING IT.
    sigpic
    Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

For now, no. There isn't.

I'll take the blame, because I took so long to fix it.

Comment

If you lost something "sentimental" or plot-related, contact the DM staff please. We can't refund +2 greatswords, but we will refund wedding rings.
        "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
        -Bill Maher

Comment

What kind of uncaring bastard would put his/her wedding ring in a chest to store away?!?! Pheh

Comment

Thanks for the quick answer. I will just have play it up like some thief broke into my room and stole everything. I can't wait to find him in game and take it out on him/her.
            sigpic
            Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

Ranger carry things in storage boxes? most rangers travel light and sell what they dont need....

Gold aside
              Originally posted by roguethree
              If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Yep, sorry guys, we just don't have the manpower or detective effort to find out what each PC used to have and restore it. Appreciate you all understanding.
                "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
                -Bill Maher

Comment

Dram stole it all sorry corvus.. But loseing some things makes for some good RP. =D
                  "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
                  The power of the hunt.

Comment

Question,

The trash bins still don't seem to work, is this tied to the persistent storage or something else?
                    • Dalrion - Ranger of the Viridale
                    • Constantine - Adorned of Ilmater
                    • Crom - Priest of Gorm
                    Bring me a Shrubbery!

Comment

Did you delete the thing Kal said to?
                      "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
                      The power of the hunt.

Comment

I'm going to make a big, pinned, exclamation marked post on the general discussion forums. People who still have their campaign folder garbaged up need to clean it, not doing so will cause lag.

Comment

So we just want Sundren campaign in our folder, thats it?
                          Originally posted by roguethree
                          If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

There's a post in the News now.

Link: http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11064

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Lamb View Post
                              Yep, sorry guys, we just don't have the manpower or detective effort to find out what each PC used to have and restore it. Appreciate you all understanding.
                              This is interesting, but what about those people that actually had old screen shots of what they had in their storage chests? Say, the few of us that had a gut-feeling something bad was going to happen ... or those just paranoid.

Thing is, I had screen shots from less than a week before everything was lost due to the bug -while it doesn't have everything it still shows a major important chunk of what was in there. Cirion's investments were items, rather than a large stack of cash -he is a Sunite that likes appealing objects.

Comment

Working...
                              X