Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mossdale Mega-Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You start out at Arbiter's Stand, the fortress of the Alliance fighting against the Bloodmaim and other threats from Mossdale. Right now the transitions don't all work, so as was said before you can't access it without DM help. That'll be fixed soon enough

And so will a few other things that came to light after testing last night.

Comment

Hey, you don't expect us to tell you everything. Like the location of the hidden triggers that give 1000xp each time you enter them

Comment

Dieorg is right. For somereason the people that did go last night, can not go back. It shows on the mini-map but does not allow you to transition there.
        sigpic
        Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

Good thing Ashinet bought a few dresses....wonder how much she can get for them

*evil grin*
          blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
          Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
          I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Originally posted by Maevan2 View Post
            Hey, you don't expect us to tell you everything. Like the location of the hidden triggers that give 1000xp each time you enter them
            Or the traps that Blow level 15's to bits?
            "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
            Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

Comment

Originally posted by DurinRustbeard View Post
              Or the traps that Blow level 15's to bits?
              pff 15? dc 45 will kill level 20 charactors.

Base save if your best is dex will be 12 at level 20. Maybe an item adding a few to it and dex might get that near 20 so you still need a 20 to save.

Its a work in progress I figure and its so ugly its beatiful. You can see there is alot of stuff in the area. Will be fun once open for all.
              blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
              Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
              I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

I have just posted some fixes for the world map and a few encounter issues. More updates for Mossdale to come.
                The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Product of Void View Post
                  Good thing Ashinet bought a few dresses....wonder how much she can get for them

*evil grin*
                  Meram got a few outfits too. Only the hin think of things like this.
                  Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
                  Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
                  "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
                  -General George S. Patton

Comment

Working...
                  X