Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren Updated to SoZ & Patch 1.21!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will making Masterwork items be a possibility now? Like requiring a +15 to your succeed check and the relevant skill focus or something? (i.e. Skill Focus: Craft Weapon/Armour)
    Originally posted by roguethree
    If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

The crafting system is getting a complete overhaul, and including masterwork items in it is a possibility. I'll see if it can be done without weird circumventions or anything

Comment

Yay!! I bought the download :P

Thank God I will be able to play on vocations
        "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

YAY I patched and almost downloaded all server files....BOOO my internet connection went to crap this morning.

Neat either way look forward to playing again.
          blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
          Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
          I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Originally posted by Kaeldorn View Post
            In addition to it being SoZ-compatible, a few fixes were made:

- Thayan Knight special abilities should now work
            The following feats/Thayan Knight levels are, as they were before, not working. As confirmed by Gamling.

Zulkir's Defender: A Thayan knight of 2nd level or higher gains a +2 morale bonus on attack rolls and damage rolls.
            Fighter Feat: At 3rd level, a Thayan knight may choose any one feat except Weapon Specialization from the fighter bonus feat list.
            <Khassaki> HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!
            <Judge-Mental> try pressing the the Caps Lock key
            <Khassaki> O THANKS!!! ITS SO MUCH EASIER TO WRITE NOW!!!!!!!
            <Judge-Mental> f**k me

Comment

Originally posted by Kaeldorn View Post
              In addition to it being SoZ-compatible, a few fixes were made:

- Thayan Knight special abilities should now work
              - Thayan Knight now actually requires the Iron Will feat to take
              - Dark Hunter prereq skills fixed. It should now be possible to take
              - Natural Leader feat grants a short distance aura that gives +1 AB to all nearby allies.
              - A new item creation feat Imbue Material can now be taken. It does nothing yet and may not for a while longer, but see it as a little teaser I'll post its purpose and workings in a couple of days along with other planned upgrades to the crafting system.
              Thank you thank you thank you. I can play Hail now and I'm the first dark hunter .....Now to see if I can remeber her personality, aside from a hatred of Nocte.
              Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
              Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
              "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
              -General George S. Patton

Comment

Working...
              X