Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren Updated to SoZ & Patch 1.21!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundren Updated to SoZ & Patch 1.21!

Sundren is now running the SoZ expansion and Patch 1.21 ... make sure to run the Sundren Updater as well as the NWN2 updater for the patch..

Again keep in mind if you run into problems you will need the Storm of Zehir expansion installed.

Mossdale is almost finished... expect a nice new years present...
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Fifteen dollars to go and the expansion is mine.
    Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
    "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

And off to Direct2Drive I go.
      Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
      "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
      UTC -4

Comment

In addition to it being SoZ-compatible, a few fixes were made:

- Thayan Knight special abilities should now work
        - Thayan Knight now actually requires the Iron Will feat to take
        - Dark Hunter prereq skills fixed. It should now be possible to take
        - Natural Leader feat grants a short distance aura that gives +1 AB to all nearby allies.
        - A new item creation feat Imbue Material can now be taken. It does nothing yet and may not for a while longer, but see it as a little teaser I'll post its purpose and workings in a couple of days along with other planned upgrades to the crafting system.

Comment

I have the money, but.....

....being stuck in a middle-of-nowhere camp in northern Alberta will teach me to excercise extreme patience until I get sent back home from work.

9 days 17 hours, and 45 minutes until I fly out of here!

Comment

http://www.atari.com/us/games/neverw..._zehir/dvd_rom

Digital download is your friend.
            Originally posted by Saulus
            Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by DM Cornuto View Post
              Digital download is your friend.
              Ohmygod! You my friend, are soley responsible for giving me a -15 modifier to my wisdom check for purchasing online.

It'll feel weird without the disk though.

Comment

That's why I said I'm off to Direct2Drive. It's one of the best sites for digital downloads. And you never have to worry about losing the disk or the cd-key, because you can download it as many times as you need to, and the cd-key is stored on the site as well. If it feels weird not using a disk, it's because you're behind on the times.
                Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
                "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
                UTC -4

Comment

Behind the times? Perhaps. Sometimes there is reassurance of just holding a solid object in your hand in the analog world.

Comment

Patience has been rough but I will be glad to be back in Sundren.
                    Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

badda bing

awsome! i am really impressed with the turn out time. wow! loading updates now, i will see you all shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaeldorn View Post
                        In addition to it being SoZ-compatible, a few fixes were made:
                        I also heard Zyn at the the Immoveable Objects has some new nice stuff for those who are willing to pay a bit more for a fine or even masterwork armor...

Comment

Yay! New toys to play with! Must try out the DM client to see if it's been tweaked or improved at all *prepares for a huge resounding NO*
                          Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

YAY!!!

Looking forward to playing again soon.
                            Juniper Thimbles, aka Juney, Blueberry, Maggie, Magpie or Queenie, depending who you ask:
                            Ex-Seamstress, Wannabe Collector, and Machiavellian Maker of Mischief.
                            'Cherries or Strawberries? Rain or Shine? Cats or Dogs? Cake or Pie?'

Juney's Super-Sparkly Triple-New theme tune:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC9Kc-p2xxw#t=0m22s

Comment

Originally posted by Urithrand View Post
                              Yay! New toys to play with! Must try out the DM client to see if it's been tweaked or improved at all *prepares for a huge resounding NO*
                              NO!
                              Of course not. Players first!

Comment

Working...
                              X