Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcing the SoZ Sundren Comic Contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am ashamed. There is nothing about cirion in here. I must remedy this despite the competition being over.

Comment

Actually.. Cirion is in Mithrilblade's entry, although not in a leading role. And not in red

Nevertheless, contest entry or not, more comics are more than welcome in my eyes!

Comment

More cirion and more comics eh? *thinks*
        *collects crayons*
        Bwahaha...
        Eira Skald - Icy bitch.
        Karsten Mannerheim - Idealist and murderer.
        Vincent Hopkins - Witch Hunter and man of faith.
        Aedan Gilter - Dreamer of broken dreams.
        Henry L. Jones - Oh god, I can see forever.

Comment

The contest will end next week as of Friday Dec. 19th. The staff will then decide on the winner based on the highest ranked submissions in the contest section of the gallery.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rugabug View Post
            I am ashamed. There is nothing about cirion in here. I must remedy this despite the competition being over.
            Originally posted by TheBrogueadier View Post
            More cirion and more comics eh? *thinks*
            *collects crayons*
            Bwahaha...
            My god. Its amazing I've not won RPotM for Cirion, with the "fascination" of him and all.

But either way, I'd really like see some more comics up there(yes, even the ones that make fun of Cirion.)

Comment

Everyones favorite philandering Paladin of Sune
              Originally posted by roguethree
              If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Yeah we need more comics though I will only do one crapy comic per year. *nod nod*.

As for Cirion no idea why folks are fansinated with him, Ashinet can barely admire his knees. Too talls are no fun for hins :P
                blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
                Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
                I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

The contest is closed!! The staff will decide on the winner and we will announce it in the next few days!
                  The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                  X