Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcing the SoZ Sundren Comic Contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcing the SoZ Sundren Comic Contest!

I'm proud to announce for the upcoming Storm of Zehir expansion that Sundren.org will be giving away a free copy!

That's right, you can win a free copy by entering the Sundren Comic Contest. How do you enter? Simply come up with a comic strip Sundren related and submit it to our gallery under the Sundren Comic Contest Category. Friday, November 22nd the winner will be decided by staff popular vote based on user ratings in the gallery.

The winner will have their SoZ copy shipped to the address they provide soonafter the contest ends.

One comic entry per user.

Get creative!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

http://www.sundren.org/photoplog/index.php?n=266

Please don't ask me how many hours it took lol... Curse my poor artistic abilities!... and ms paint. Hope someone gets a chuckle!
    "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
    Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

Comment

I'm not even going to try. I know the limits of my creative and artistic abilities, and comic strips lie about 2.5 light-years beyond those limits. Hopefully someone else will enter so Durin doesn't automatically win.
      Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
      "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
      UTC -4

Comment

Ahh, come on guys, it's not about impressing everyone, it's about having fun! I might even create one myself, though I won't be entering it into the competition

Nice entry DR!
        Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

aww

Originally posted by Elusa View Post
          Hopefully someone else will enter so Durin doesn't automatically win.
          Well thanks Elusa! *mumbles like a discouraged child* I didn't think it was so bad.. *sniffle* *kicks at a nearby stone in front of his opposing foot with his hands in his pockets and his head tilted down in shame*

Gael Ironhide

Comment

I ponder trying it but bites into my gaming time :P.

Plus my drawing skills is slightly bellow Order of the stick. though I do have an idea for a comic it will either make everyone laugh...or seek to kill my charactor :P
            blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
            Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
            I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Originally posted by Product of Void View Post
              Plus my drawing skills is slightly bellow Order of the stick
              As long as it is just "slightly" below i wouldn't mind

Comment

Guys thats the whole point of the comics is to look like something shoddy you did in MSPaint. It's the authentic look. But hey, if you want to give that free copy away to Durin, far be it from me to stop you. Quitters.
                The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I have only begun to produce shotty and crappy artwork and carry a big stick... :P

will seek to have done in a day or so though.
                  Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me

Comment

Originally posted by DurinRustbeard View Post
                    Well thanks Elusa! *mumbles like a discouraged child* I didn't think it was so bad.. *sniffle* *kicks at a nearby stone in front of his opposing foot with his hands in his pockets and his head tilted down in shame*

Hey, I said nothing about your artwork. I just don't like people winning a race because they're the only one in it.
                    Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
                    "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
                    UTC -4

Comment

Well I don't mind =P lol
                      Gael Ironhide

Comment

alright done not sure if folks will follow the jokes or not oh well here it is.

Comment

And here's number 3, not made in paint though.
                          Hope you'll enjoy it despite it's crude looks

http://www.sundren.org/photoplog/index.php?n=267

Those who know the sitcom "Coupling" probably will recognize the conversation between Jeff the Barbarian and Nikpik Sharptooth
                          Current characters:

Stark Goodwill:
                          Entrepeneur and co-founder of "Stark Enterprises"

Rogno Redapple:
                          A hunter who's lost his cause

RIP - Eve Hollows : Death became her

Sundren comics:

Ears
                          Poor Jack ...
                          Align this ...!

Comment

Originally posted by mojom View Post
                            And here's number 3, not made in paint though.
                            Hope you'll enjoy it despite it's crude looks

http://www.sundren.org/photoplog/index.php?n=267

Those who know the sitcom "Coupling" probably will recognize the conversation between Jeff the Barbarian and Nikpik Sharptooth

crude? we have another artist in our mix, pretty funny too.
                            Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

Yes, quite well drawn, or however it was created. Welldone Mojom. I haven't seen that sitcom, but was still amusing =).
                              Gael Ironhide

Comment

Working...
                              X