Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upcoming Changes Tonight - Feb 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last night my level 5 charater died for the very first time, lag issue, and woke up in the death forest. . . place. I spoke to the friendly nightwalker creature and only had the option of using a Sigil stone item, no option to go for the XP/gold hit.

I can tell Sundren uses an exterior data-base, In my opinion the data-base storage of Signi has great merit and they could be gained through bosses and maybe one a week. And I do say one a week for those of us like me who have a wonky Internet connection at times and die when things totally out of our control happen, its somewhat like a large fist just punching me in my face through the computer screen and I just have to smile. That way no taking up inventory, trading, ninja-snatching etc.

Yours humbly
    Current Player Of: Aden Astartes, Orren Baneshollow, Amnius, Kord Illumen and Lotho

Comment

Originally posted by rustediron View Post
      Wait, so far as I know, my lev 7 char isn't set to recieve any signi unless he levels REALLY quickly...
      He was level 6 when they were handed out to lev 5 and below, and he won't be getting the two for being level 9 plus.
      My character is in this same boat. Dead, never received any kind of Signus, and just....dead. The DM that was on refused to help out.
      Trent Galley- Former member of Thayan cartel "Shadowmasters"
      Justano Cain- Classic farmboy turned adventurer

Comment

I died today and there is no option when you talk to the creature in forest of night to take an xp hit with my level 7 character, I had to burn a Signus.

Shad

Comment

same here im new to the server and theres no options on taking xp hits when you want to respawn. one of my char died 4 times and now cant respawn unless I have a signus, the other one died 3 times... its a matter of time when the day comes and hell die too.

by the way people quick question, if I want my char deleted from the server vault how do I proceed ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dimitrius View Post
            by the way people quick question, if I want my char deleted from the server vault how do I proceed ?
            There is an option to delete your char from the sundren menu. However this doesn't seem to work for me anymore, others have reported the same thing and there is a bug posted.
            Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Working...
            X