Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Server Online & Running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent work all of you. A better PW there is none.
    You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word.
    ~Al Capone

Oshala Jr'ein ~the woman of a thousand (continuously recognized) faces.
    Aljd Gray
    ~"There are six people in this tavern!" The patrons look at Aljd. "...That's one less than seven."

Comment

Yay! It's back!!!

Thanks!

Comment

awesome work, maybe I should tell my boss that I'm feeling sick now.. oh wait - I'm in NEF anyways. No need for getting home earlier :b

Comment

Well Done Guys

Hi All,

Well the server upgrade must have allivated my issues with downloading the updates...as it worked first go.

So afterall...perhaps not an issue at my end.

Great work guys!

Look forward to some gaming...finally

Cheers
          Gal

Comment

how come its off-line does it go off-line at 8:00 am GMT ?

ive been waiting 1 hour for it to come back on lol im addicted to this game !

Comment

2 hours have past can some one tel me if server is off-line or if its just me plz ? its 10:00am GMT

Comment

3 hours past could any one tell me if it is the server down or if its my computer

Comment

Goddamn shit. If you want 24/7 support, play wow or something. If the server has issues, it won't be back online just because you're spamming this thread like some 10 year old kid.

Actually there are people that need to work in order to get money in order to play bills in order to actually be able to play the game because they just don't get paid by mommy.

Just be patient, the issues will be adressed (if there are any, can't see from this pc) if a dev sees your posting - and really.. one posting would've been more than enough.

Comment

Don't be too hard on him (hmm ... or her) mate - he (well ... or she) was only trying to find out if it's the server or his (yeah... or her) computer that was a problem ... lol

After couple of seconds I realised it could be also "them" ... lol ... if he (or she) was writting together with the mum that you mentioned pays him (her ... or them if brothers ... or sisters ... or brother and sister ... I AM INSANE NOW) ROFL
                    KociPazur
                    sigpic

Comment

Anyway yes the server does appear to be down.

Or perhaps everyone else knows the real IP address and are having the best damn RPing time of their lives without you.

Which one is it....?
                      Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Avenger, I can't see how it could be your computer if the other servers are up. There are still some kinks to be worked out, so be patient.
                        ~ Sigrun Hael - Ranger of the Viridale

~ Aoden Haven - Former Swordcaptain

Comment

Windows update decided to forcibly restart the computer and the service for NWNx wasn't set to automatic so the nwserver didn't automatically restart, I've fixed that now... won't happen again. So no worries.
                          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

haha

come on man, take it easy on that kid

I remember when I was young and Ultima Online server went down many times, gods those times were so painful, ;P
                            "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

I bet its not a kid
                              Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Even if it's not a kid, no need to be so harsh on this person. That response was way over the top, IMO. I don't understand why the person's excitement to play bothered you (Stormlord) to the point of being insulting and immature.

Not cool.
                                sigpic
                                How to Save $$ at Christmas

Fingal Haller - dwarven scout, locksmith and mercenary
                                Reuel - Human (absent-minded) Wizard
                                Rudash - Orc-blooded lad with a chip on his shoulder

Comment

Working...
                                X