Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Server Online & Running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Server Online & Running

Our new server is running at a comfortable hum now, offering much better latency and stability.

I still have some other things I need to do and configure on it, but I will notify people in advance of these approx 1 hour maintenance windows which will be held on off-peak times.

A congradulations is in order for our community in helping raise the funds for this great addition to the Sundren project. After all, without you guys we wouldn't be able to afford to continue to meet the needs of our players.

Sundren, at least in terms of infastructure is growing, and it's great that we have the proper tools, knowledge, and economic fundage (you guys) to allow that to continue to progress and evolve.

So again, in closing, pat yourself on the back if you're a donator, pat yourself on the back if you were patient and didn't ask once when the server was up.

Oh and if you see Saulus, tell him thanks for eating up his weekend and some of the week getting it all sorted... and sure, GBX even helped a bit too.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Awesome job guys, glad to hear everything finally worked out . It sounds like you guys had quite a few unexpected problems/glitches, so props for getting it fixed so quickly (I've been in situations before where similar circumstances took over a week to fix.) I can't wait to see how well it runs when I get home, sadly I've still got another.... 5 hours until then . We should send Saulus a cookie for all of his hard work and getting the kinks out of the server for us, sadly I am a poor college student who can not, but someone else should I know I'de want a cookie after all that. Good job Saulus
    Akodo
    Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Thanks! *Takes thanks, breaks it up into its appropriate portions and passes it out to everyone listed in no particular order*
      ~ Sigrun Hael - Ranger of the Viridale

~ Aoden Haven - Former Swordcaptain

Comment

Yeah thanks a bunch

Comment

Great job and I for one really appreciate all the work you and GBX put into this and the old server. Good to be able to play once again.
          Hlaine Eren Myr - Eternally arguing with his sadistic cat.

Patience Allows - Roaming the country-side kickin' jimmys and harassing freaks.

Comment

did I tell you guys are gods to me already?

thanks!!!
            "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Hooray for new server. Thanks for all the hard work in getting it up and running with minimal downtime.
              Nizzarr Blastkiln - Hat tipper extrodinaire!

Comment

Thank you, all !!!

A great job well done.
                Andrea Moonshadow - elven druid "'ellooo!"

Gertie - hin grimwarden "Death is a gate, not an end."

Mija - wandering musician (M.I.A.)

Comment

Oh thought I had posted here already.

Thanks.
                  Names Taallic.

Only time can save the world now.
                  Immortality is your last hope.
                  For my existence to be true, Hell's Fire must burn hotter than Heaven's Cold Gates can stand.

Comment

Nice work... I like it!
                    I got one leg missin'
                    How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                    Meet the Feebles

Comment

I agree, cool stuff, look forward to lower pings, glad you finally brought the server to Canada, Now I dont have to worry about attacks of terror.

Comment

i think we can all agree to a resounding "huzzah!"

Thank you Saulus, GBX, DM staff, and players.

Comment

Great job guys..........now if I can just stop losing get out of death free gems, LOL!

Comment

The server is now available through nwn2.sundren.org for direct connect.
                            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Thanks a ton too all that make Sundren possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X