Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rogues Get Some Love - Item Creation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found it, but I don't have any skill in spot. I put it all in search. *starts crying* NO! Why can't it be a search roll!!? *bangs head on desk*

Ok, I'm done freaking out
    Last edited by Aries1918; 01-11-2008, 06:54 PM.
    Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

Oh noes thieves den lawls.

Comment

omgz tehy sellz sharzk wit LACER beems

ROFLLOCAPTER

....end of work on a friday, bear with me here.

Don't worry, as GBX said, you need "Some, but not a lot".

...and yeah, I did the *exact same thing* Aries, when I was younger...

-Deul

Comment

lol, I think I've got it down to the area it's in, now I just need to spend a few hours in it
          Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

I know where it all is, I just can't get to things
            Names Taallic.

Only time can save the world now.
            Immortality is your last hope.
            For my existence to be true, Hell's Fire must burn hotter than Heaven's Cold Gates can stand.

Comment

Dang after I saw this post, I started looking for it with my rogue, but after a few hours of checking cities, taverns, outposts, crossroads, and some other places I still haven't found it. Since my character isn't the type to really ask other people for help in finding something like this, I'm going to have a hard time finding it. Maybe since I've only been here a week or so is the reason, I don't know of all of the heavily trafficked areas like some people may, so that clue didn't help so much, eheheh.
              Akodo
              Rhime - or is he?

Comment

If your character has x-ray vision like mine, I would recommend you hold z

Comment

I was doing that lol, the best 2 guesses I had was a door that doesn't seem to work or do anything at all at the inn in exigo camp, and some tavern in one of the other cities (aquor maybe) has this orc guy guarding a locked gate so I picked the lock but the door shortly behind it doesn't do anything, and all the orc says is that he's guarding the ale. So if it isn't one of those doors then I still have more searching to do lol.

Edit: there was also a message on the role play section of the forum that said a message in thieves cant said to seek out stephano, so I will probably try to do that too.
                  Akodo
                  Rhime - or is he?

Comment

lol, you have to find out who stephano is first

Comment

Working...
                    X