Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rogues Get Some Love - Item Creation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rogues Get Some Love - Item Creation

Alot of our items have been fighter based or wizard based. After seeing Blue_Wyrm's list of items he had to work on I bit the bullet and added in some very juicy items for our Rogue players. Unfortunately, it's in the hidden Thief Den that, basically, only rogues or rogue-like classes can get to. You will need open lock and spot skill to get into it (Not alot, but some).

Some items include, cloaks, belts, rings, boots, daggers, more traps, poisons, and more. I'll be adding to this shop until I feel it's been properly decked out.

Some of you already know where this shop is, some of you will have to find it. All the gear is meant for rogues and styles of rogues. The items are green and blue quality right now.

Very cool.

Time to find that den.
    Krislin Sent
    -----------------
    Upholding the mysterious complexity of all things. A mirror to truth.

Comment

I've heard rumor that it existed, but haven't been able to discover the general area it supposedly is in.
      Nizzarr Blastkiln - Hat tipper extrodinaire!

Comment

It's in a cool spot I'm so tempted to give a hint where, but, part of the fun is searching until you find it.

Comment

Originally posted by GodBeastX View Post
          It's in a cool spot I'm so tempted to give a hint where, but, part of the fun is searching until you find it.
          Its in the temple of helm right?
          Currently playing:

Bree Merrymar: Paladin of the Wayward Wardens

Comment

I'll put it this way, I'm sure tons of people have ran by it, and all they had to do was think "Hmmm... I wonder what's back there." and they'd find it.

Comment

Tease.
              Krislin Sent
              -----------------

Comment

And no, it's not in the back room of a tavern or the basement.

Comment

Oh, the frustration of it all!
                  Where have I looked and said 'I wonder what's back there?' ???

WHERE!?
                  Krislin Sent
                  -----------------

Comment

I said IF you said that. You could always find someone who's found it already.

Comment

I found it when I went to go afk a week or so back XD
                      Sacrifice everything as the final darkness falls... in the end, all that awaits you is death. Only then will you understand - you've been following in my footsteps all along.
                      So come then, you heroes! Come in all your power and glory! For in the final hour, all must serve the one... true... king.

Comment

Not too sure what pisses me off more: The fact that I spent an evening of game-time looking for it, or the fact that I couldn't find it.

Walked what had to be every square foot....
                        Dashmin "Dash" Fleetfoot
                        Strongheart Halfling

Burglar turned Wizard.

Comment

Oh, quite ingenious.
                          Krislin Sent
                          -----------------

Comment

Dharma found it I guess

Comment

Very sneaky, took quite a few of us banding together to discover it and the effort was definitely worth it!
                              Nizzarr Blastkiln - Hat tipper extrodinaire!

Comment

Working...
                              X