Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Dungeon Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dungeon Preview

In the eastern stretch of mountains in Sundren there lies a standoff between the forces of Veritas Hold and the Sundren Militia. The Veritas rebels fight for control over Sundren, having split off from the first expeditions into Sundren. For more information on the Veritas Syndicate, check out our wiki.

See the full size image here.

Schild Mountain and Veritas Hold are part of a new dungeon which caters to high level players and will provide new fun challenges.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Yes! New Dungeons. I have long waited for them.

Comment

Hah. I knew the next dungeon would be Veritas.

Looks great!
      -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

Excellent work all around. Looking forward to some exploration!
        ~ Sigrun Hael - Ranger of the Viridale

~ Aoden Haven - Former Swordcaptain

Comment

For high levels I take it?
          ~Lyonette L'cyr (Rook)-- Deader than Malaclypse

~Megandlla Uyth 'Llar -- In a land Far Far away!

~Emilee Mistwalker -- A Female Sigrun? Pfft, far cooler--.... eh.... Hated!!

Comment

Originally posted by nutranurse
            For high levels I take it?
            Ehm.

Originally posted by Saulus
            Schild Mountain and Veritas Hold are part of a new dungeon which caters to high level players and will provide new fun challenges.
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I think you did a great job, congratulations because the mountain side looks superb.

Comment

looks spectacular, good job guys.
                Trent Galley- Former member of Thayan cartel "Shadowmasters"
                Justano Cain- Classic farmboy turned adventurer

Comment

Looks great, when is the ETA?
                  Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

I can't wait to see the first 'high level' character walk in there, confident and swaggering, only to be annihilated by a single member of the Veritas. Har.
                    Active
                    Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
                    Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

Originally posted by Satoshi View Post
                      I can't wait to see the first 'high level' character walk in there, confident and swaggering, only to be annihilated by a single member of the Veritas. Har.
                      Why do I find myself unsurprised?

Anyways, looks good! Sometime next year I should have a character capable of checking it out
                      I got one leg missin'
                      How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                      Meet the Feebles

Comment

Woo, now those high levels can finally do something with their power instead of loiter!
                        ~Lyonette L'cyr (Rook)-- Deader than Malaclypse

~Megandlla Uyth 'Llar -- In a land Far Far away!

~Emilee Mistwalker -- A Female Sigrun? Pfft, far cooler--.... eh.... Hated!!

Comment

Thats why you always group up ^^. I suggest drag one of those level 15's with you , they're handy!

Comment

I expect the 'high level' to be a level fifteen or sixteen who thinks they're all big and bad because they're the highest level on the server. Har. I so want to watch.
                            Active
                            Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
                            Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

Originally posted by nutranurse View Post
                              Woo, now those high levels can finally do something with their power instead of loiter!
                              Nah. Dungeon crawling is boring. RP exp is the way to go.
                              -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

Working...
                              X