Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren on the lookout for new DMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's "I've".

Sorry, I could not resist.

*runs off*
    Mapper and Mad Kitten
    Currently playing:
    Lill Moonberry - Halfling Bard who knows the Hills are Alive with the Sound of angry goblins

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus
      If you feel that this sounds like you send me a PM detailing past experience and why you think you would make a good DM.
      Try doing that Avenger
      Originally posted by Lollercide
      Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

Any idea on when we can expect these new DM's? I haven't seen any online in a week, and I miss having people to attack with numerous questions
        Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

*bump*
          I got one leg missin'
          How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
          Meet the Feebles

Comment

I always thought it would be interesting to be a DM, but I think I'd enjoy being a player much more.
            Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
            "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

I honestly thought about putting in an application for this, because I tend to have an abundance of time, like to help others/solve problems. I'm just not so sure if I have enough experience with the DM interface. Maybe I'll try to practice up on that and then think about it again.
              Akodo
              Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Working...
              X