Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Oct 21 - 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GodBeastX View Post
    It's something to spend your cash on. If we made everything easy to buy, you end up with people having 200k coins and nothing to spend it on. Save up for your clothing.
    Any chance I can take out a loan from the Temple of Waukeen? <.< My credit is good!

:P
    -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

Great item update Iceshard5, I can only imagine what the next update will be like.

Looking forward, moving forward. kudos to you and everyone that made it happen today.

(leafen cap is nice...though it kinda reminds me of a swimmer's cap)
      sings a song about how sweet it would be if the cap was darker green and maybe looked like an ivy crown or mask of leaves.
      Father Perry - "...great, not only do rats carry disease but apparently they explode into a fiery ball of flame.?"

"may your experience here be legendary." - Ipsissimus

Comment

The new armor is very nice, especially the one that is 0/0 with other bonuses, Thanks! Now if I could just find some boots of sun soul!

Comment

Total props! Lookin good, Lookin real good =)

Comment

A heads up on the trading post smithy:

Please do not buy any of the Red Knight set as it has been changed (Name, bio, appearance) This was done because the armors original appearance if that of The Defender set; Also the torso didnt save the color properly. I redid the coloring, and appearance, but stats stayed the same.
            The coloring issue occured on:
            -Helm of the Red Knight
            -Armor of the Red Knight
            -Boots of the Red Knight

Any issues with those has been fixed and I will send the revisions to Saulus when ever he is online next. Thank you for your time and patience.
            Ice

Drauius Clynius-Captured, beaten, tortured and executed... Now resting in a river near you!

Gaius Cyprianus- The roman legion!

Comment

Originally posted by GodBeastX View Post
              I have yet to see a male sorceror on Sundren anyway.
              Well after trying just about every class out there in an effort to break the norm, I have come to accept the inevitable and play the class I always play...a male sorcerer.
              Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Working...
              X