Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Oct 21 - 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Oct 21 - 2007

We havn't posted news in awhile, so here we go!
    • New Area - Exigo Trading Post - This will eventually have many stores and an Auctioning System.
    • New weather system - Completely Dyanmic Storms! Very epic stuff.
    • New Items for sale, including a few new dresses at Elren in Aquor
    • Many Bug Fixes
    • Many DM Tools added for modify reputations and creating dynamic items in game
    • Added night/day clock that attaches to the Neverwinter Eye and updates itself to show you the current month and day etc.

Let me be the first to say.... Right on!
    I got one leg missin'
    How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
    Meet the Feebles

Comment

Wow New Clothes Omg Gonna Go Check It Out Wohnooo! ^^

Comment

What sundren really needs is a few good tower shields >_>
        ~Lyonette L'cyr (Rook)-- Deader than Malaclypse

~Megandlla Uyth 'Llar -- In a land Far Far away!

~Emilee Mistwalker -- A Female Sigrun? Pfft, far cooler--.... eh.... Hated!!

Comment

I put in 1 of them at Immovable forces.. Mobile Barricade I do believe is the name.
          Ice

Drauius Clynius-Captured, beaten, tortured and executed... Now resting in a river near you!

Gaius Cyprianus- The roman legion!

Comment

Originally posted by nutranurse View Post
            What sundren really needs is a few good tower shields >_>
            wait..it's just that easy?
            (clears throat)

What sundren really needs is a few good heavy shields >_>
            Father Perry - "...great, not only do rats carry disease but apparently they explode into a fiery ball of flame.?"

"may your experience here be legendary." - Ipsissimus

Comment

Exigo Trading Post looks the shizz, good interior too for er trading, and dare i say it.. hanging out?... needs an ale seller though
              "Im a hero hunter, I hunt heroes... I havn't found any yet"

Comment

"You want soup?!"

xD

Love the weather system, especially since it tends to rain about 95% of the time.

Nice work.

Only thing I don't like is how expensive the new dresses are. <.<
                -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

For some reason the dresses have a -10% weight on them property that makes them about 1300 stags a pop. When im in the toolset next though Ill make some changes and take those away so people can buy them for their usual price.
                  Ice

Drauius Clynius-Captured, beaten, tortured and executed... Now resting in a river near you!

Gaius Cyprianus- The roman legion!

Comment

Thank God ^^. But, expensive as they may be, atleast they look much better then what NwN2 gave us..

Comment

Oh and the calendar UI... bloody ace. Even get a little moon come up when its night. No more 'weeks'... 'tendays' FTW!
                      "Im a hero hunter, I hunt heroes... I havn't found any yet"

Comment

Yeah I added that
                        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rhifox View Post
                          "You want soup?!"

xD

Love the weather system, especially since it tends to rain about 95% of the time.

Nice work.

Only thing I don't like is how expensive the new dresses are. <.<
                          That's because of the stat bonuses. Also 1 coin is nothing to an adventurer. So there's added price in that. In truth, they're the perfect sorceror clothing And I have yet to see a male sorceror on Sundren anyway.

Comment

yeah, but the clothing is so hard to buy then. Nobody can come up with 1-9k that easily, but lots of us want clothing that acutally looks better then what NwN2 gives us.. Because meh, theres only one or two good looking things from NwN2. So, Sure, Stat bonus clothing, but we'd like normal clothing that isnt so expensive too.

Comment

It's something to spend your cash on. If we made everything easy to buy, you end up with people having 200k coins and nothing to spend it on. Save up for your clothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X