Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exploration, Dungeons, and Quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A sensible adventurer might even be wise to pass on him :P
    Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

I find the goblins acceptably difficult playing a relatively non-powergamed character, personally. They have a chance to kill me if I get stupid, I have a chance to kill them if I'm smart.

Comment

i have definetly not powergamed, though.. i had to remove alot of my stats, just to put them into cha, to represent my chars looks. it was a big disadvantage, and i was had to reduce most of my int and some of my str. Yes, skipping the chieftan is smart, but then dont spellcasters have a real easy chance of killing him? hurl 2 fireballs, and its pretty much over, but the warriors just keep missing him. Even using just one weapon, i have to swig a few potions, and that makes my dual wielder pretty useless against those type of monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by undeadsteak View Post
          i have definetly not powergamed, though.. i had to remove alot of my stats, just to put them into cha, to represent my chars looks. it was a big disadvantage, and i was had to reduce most of my int and some of my str. Yes, skipping the chieftan is smart, but then dont spellcasters have a real easy chance of killing him? hurl 2 fireballs, and its pretty much over, but the warriors just keep missing him. Even using just one weapon, i have to swig a few potions, and that makes my dual wielder pretty useless against those type of monsters.
          I completely lost you here, you're saying that the chieftain should be easier because you're nerfed dual-wielder can't hit him well enough, but mages can ?

Meaning you're at a disadvantage might make you value the other party members more aye ?
          Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

no, im saying he shouldnt be so easy to magic users.

Comment

Well.. there are gonna be monsters that are going to be easy for fighters and easy for Casters.. its just the way of the game.

It all depends on the situation.. and what type of monster your gonna fight .
              Current: Dae'Vesta, freaky female half-drow assassin

Like Metal ? ----> http://www.myspace.com/cryofsickness2008

Comment

Working...
              X