Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exploration, Dungeons, and Quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exploration, Dungeons, and Quests

With the addition of Sestra and a large part of Sundren City completed, in addition to many bug fixes and balances has now left us able to concentrate on adding quests in as well as designing many new dungeons with all sorts of new creatures to fight.

Over the next few weeks there will be several significant client updates to add many of these new areas, and players will be cautiously thinking about which dungeon, forest, haunted mine etc to explore
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Sounds great, getting bored (slash annoyed) with the goblins. They are very very tough
    Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

Woo! New dungeons! I can't wait!

So! Many! Exclamation marks!
      Character(s)
      >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
      ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

very very tough the goblins are? im finding them very very easy, same with the gnolls. I just guess two hand weapon style owns ^_^ hitting 3 or 4 times in a row before they get to touch, and most of my attacks being crit makes it too easy.

Comment

Too easy 'eh? Hmmm... guess we need some changes...

Comment

Originally posted by undeadsteak View Post
            very very tough the goblins are? im finding them very very easy, same with the gnolls. I just guess two hand weapon style owns ^_^ hitting 3 or 4 times in a row before they get to touch, and most of my attacks being crit makes it too easy.
            May I touch you ?

( ...... *limitless amount of dots* )
            Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

Well, make sure you test the areas against casters as well. I mean, I guess they don't have to be easy-breezy, but they need to be survivable.
              Character(s)
              >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
              ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

Well, the answer is clear. We give them hella physical defense and have them weak to magical attacks. Then both characters need help. Fighters to actually kill them, casters to have time to blast them.

Comment

well, the chieftan spittlefist, is impossible -.-. I had to run my ass out of that guy. he was dodging every damn blow. does he have like 50 dex!? Give him a bow, and everyones dead O_o. Oh, and for you casters, you guys are pvp chars, come on.. you dont need help with the envirmont as well, and you already have your polymorph that will own.

Comment

All right, i could acutally kill him myself. I just had to take out my dual wield off.. Maybe if i had improved two hand fighting i could do it, but i dont think i have the dex required

Comment

You were just talking about how 'easy' everything was before.
                      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

What level should your character be for Gobbo's anyways? I mean.. i know there are people that repeatedly head out there and whack away at goblins foreva..

Goblins are gonna get easy eventually..
                        Current: Dae'Vesta, freaky female half-drow assassin

Like Metal ? ----> http://www.myspace.com/cryofsickness2008

Comment

lol, i know ><. The chieftan doesnt seem easy anymore lol.

Comment

Chieftan is naaaaasty now... meep!

Maleficus "Ravenor" Carnificis
                            "Dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. I can sense your ripeness and, oddly enough, it is time for the harvest. Please, save your tears... I intend to reap your sorrow slowly and have ages to discover the things that make you suffer... I am eager to revel in the sweet melody of your screams and the melancholy of your despair..."
                            Eldraxus Tzyvioq
                            Mystic Theurge (and Harper) of Deneir wandering the Sundered Valley in search of (and with the intention of mapping out) places of power, ley-line intersections, and other locations where the divine and arcane intersect...

Comment

I watched alot of people fight him. I'd say he's where he should be now. Nobody says you -have- to fight him when you go in the dungeon.

Comment

Working...
                              X