Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upcomming Changes Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I planned to have coins drop to the ground, but they don't yet. I gotta make a custom placeable to make it work, which I'll be doing tonight. Right now it's just vanishing. When the placeable is on the ground it'll appear as a bag on the ground that, when emptied, will vanish.

Comment

Originally posted by GodBeastX View Post
      I planned to have coins drop to the ground, but they don't yet. I gotta make a custom placeable to make it work, which I'll be doing tonight. Right now it's just vanishing. When the placeable is on the ground it'll appear as a bag on the ground that, when emptied, will vanish.

And the Thieves of the world now adapt their thievery to include simply talking an over-confident and well-funded adventurer into a situation with death as the only outcome.

Eeeeeeeeexcellent....
      Don't run...you'll only die tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Vichtor View Post
        And the Thieves of the world now adapt their thievery to include simply talking an over-confident and well-funded adventurer into a situation with death as the only outcome.

Eeeeeeeeexcellent....
        "Auuww, those zombies? They're pushovers! We'll be past them in no time.

You've, uh, got a mace equipped... right? Right. Good."

So many possibilities.

For curiousity, do coins drop on PvP death as well?
        Adama who was once called Adama Hrakness, sacred paw of Mielikki

Lihana Farrier, Paladin of Torm and noble dalliance

On Hold: Alandriel Ward, Actually a Vampire Groupie
        Retired for Good: Tamryn Jorandur, Hano's Wife and Conflicted Soul

Comment

Originally posted by Raksha View Post
          "Auuww, those zombies? They're pushovers! We'll be past them in no time.

You've, uh, got a mace equipped... right? Right. Good."

So many possibilities.

For curiousity, do coins drop on PvP death as well?
          undecided. I don't like to reward pvp'ers needlessly. To me PVP should always be it's own reward unless the system is designed for PVP. We havn't gone to great lengths to put players against players so...

Comment

I cant find any lizards! Ah, Found it. They took over Sestra caverns. OMG GUYS GO KILL EM THEYRE SOO UBER EASY! *Bluff check 1.* Lets just say necropolis is easier O_O

Comment

Working...
            X