Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SUNDREN.ORG Officially Re-Opens!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I came after hearing that *gasp* Sundren seems to be back!

Removing the application system?
    Events and 'special DM attention!' do not a world make, a Community is what matters, and in my case, a place to get away from the tardswarm that is firmly entrenched in every game that has ever tried to do what Sundren does. I'm a bit saddened to hear that such enclaves will be ever harder to find.

I wish you all the best of luck, though.

Comment

Aran, Events and Special DM Attention make a world IMO. DM's are what make the game fun, and ive seen servers with great community, but non-active DMs. and trust me, it gets boring after a while. And, those who say non-application get more people, know that there are players who look for passworded and application servers, because they'd prefer a more mature community.

Comment

Originally posted by Esteten View Post
        And I still think that if someone comes shouting "lol noobz t00n walk, les kewl gobinzzz plxxx" he'd soon be taken care of,
        But I wannna talk like that! My character is gonna be an evil PKing munchkin computer gamer from an alternate dimension
        I got one leg missin'
        How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
        Meet the Feebles

Comment

Yay! Lets team up Machiavelli. PKing munchkins of DOOOOOOM. , im sooo going to try to apply for Drow if it'll be allowed.

Comment

*Taps Banhammer*
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Ahh. *Screams, then walks over to machellvi and whispers.* Just-wait-for-him-to-log-off!

Nyways, hopefully we wont have those crazy greivers, maybe they'll go to another server..

Comment

I promie you they will.. our seriousness will smite them down, forcing them to burn in hell or change server!
                I have a +1 question brewing in this skull somewhere...

www.myspace.com/riotsweden

Comment

I just received an email informing me that Sundren was back.

My co-workers have no idea why I was dancing.

I have to admit, it's hard to find a decent RP server. I actually gave up playing multiplayer until the announcement hit my inbox.

It's going to be good to be back.
                  Alia Fireblood - Mystra's little chaos engine. [Inactive]
                  Melinee Be'dwa - Somewhere between savage and civilized.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Nothing says "subtle" like a dwarf with a ballista.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
                  [I will be unable to be a regular on Sundren until my job situation changes; I still check the forums occasionally, so feel free to send me a message.]

Comment

Working...
                  X