Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.04 Final Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.04 Final Released

Well 1.04 final has been released right around where we expected it. There's a lot yet we still want to do with Sundren and a lot that hasn't been done. However we are at a state in which there are plenty of ripe opportunities for roleplay and independent questing. I know that by going live we will attract more attention to the project which will in the end speed up development.

So what could you possibly want to hear? A date?

Saturday. FEBRUARY 10th, 2007.

Mark your calendars. On that day.... and that day only, I will provide the download location for the client pack, and the server IP. I will send out an announcement e-mail to all forum members, and the FAQ section will be updated.

As always, please remember...

This is an OPEN BETA.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

I don't know if you mentioned this, but is it an open beta?

Seriously though, I better get cracking on them lewtz.

Comment

*Gives a sigh of relief, and spends another hard earned paycheck*
      Did I mention I hate Cats?

Comment

Getting eager to start using my small pile of evil and wicked quests on the players, mwahahahaha!

Rogue Player:
        Ok, I'll tell you what. I'll give you one gold for every door you open here in Undermountain.

Fighter Player: Hmmm..you got yourself a deal

DM: *grins*

*Actual happening in PnP D&D*

Comment

Yessssssssssss!

Comment

So this is an OPEN BETA?
            aka Ashercon - Join us at neverwinternightspodcast.com

Comment

1.04 is quite the patch. If you look at the changelist... It's HUGE! Finally, we get things like Practiced Spellcaster... Bindable keys for hotbar changes... Voice menu... Amazing. And this is just the beginning, folks. OE is already planning for patch 1.06.

As for Sundren's open(ish) beta, hooray! I finally get to break out my cranky wizard ego...
              Character(s)
              >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
              ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

Huzzah!
                Play time.
                There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Yayayayayayayayay!!!!

Been working on a different character story, and am VERY interested to test her out!!!

I have a feeling it will be worth the wait
                  "The Weave is the source of all magic in Faerun, and I would give my life to protect it!"
                  Selene Canadiel--Knight of the Weave
                  "I have failed you once....I will not fail you again!"
                  Sylvanas Kathar--Thayan Knight

Comment

Working...
                  X