Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Notes - Feb. 17th, 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just seemed like they were disarming all of a sudden. Didn't see it as a bug I guess. The changes make much more sense now.

In retrospect my post does look a little negative. My apologies. I what to go on record saying a huge thankyou to PL for all his hard work. Certainly is refreshing.

The challenges are level appropriate (save the 3 stabhappys waiting in ambush)

I especially like the way the difficulty scales up. (referring directly to the temple on ixis)

Could even go up one more notch to the high talon boss fight. Making the room with the four gems like the room downstairs then the room downstairs could still have the boss. Unless we don't want the boss there anymore, but everyone loves a boss fight.

(The [green] dart blower is the one with confusion darts, I think. The two working in concert is what is scary and I think puts the encounter challenge at a higher level than the individual parts)
    Last edited by gbbishop; 02-21-2013, 06:37 AM. Reason: Gram-uhr

Comment

No need to apologize at all - I can understand being a little panicked at losing items like that. I just don't have an answer for you on Whurest

I do have a request - when you give feedback, try to give exact critter names when possible, and exact area names when possible. It isn't always readily apparent, without intimate knowledge of an area, which creatures someone is referring to or what zone is being discussed. The toolset can uncover this stuff with some exploring, but it eats up time.

Believe it or not, I haven't fully explored high level areas - those who see me, ever notice how many new characters I have?? So it would help me greatly if everyone could be a little more exact please. "Stabhappies," for example, I'm baffled about
      "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
      -Bill Maher

Comment

That is the name of one of the Kobold spawns in the jungle area before the temple.

Comment

Roger that, I'll take a look then! Seemed like a nickname haha...
          "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
          -Bill Maher

Comment

The dorfs of Whurest could disarm even before the update. I recall picking up player weapons after a particularly messy encounter quite a long time ago.

Took Julia on a trip to Argyle, strolled a little down the path towards the chapel and into the chapel proper.

Of note: Seems the zombie bowmen CR was adjusted lower, as Julia was no longer getting gold from killing them (no Knights spawned so can't say about them). Drops have been increased in the chapel, in both quantity and value. Fewer Abyssal Corrupters, so fewer dispels, so this would be more viable for those relying on buffs.
            But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
            - Nessa

Comment

I haven't seen any "Zombie Knights" at all in Argyle anywhere actually. Replaced by the "mass blades of impending doom" happy casting orc caster maybe?
              Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
              Cybil Gelley (Retired)
              Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Originally posted by Yevelian View Post
                By chance has the banner drop of spot for Eboncoin been added back in yet?
                Just a bump as this is still an issue. My Eboncoin character is 100 rep points away from 3k rep where some decent gear becomes available and I can't get to it because I can't return banners. Poor Kirk is probably tired of me begging for vouches!
                Account Name: LuvHandles
                Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
                Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
                Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
                Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
                Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
                Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

It should be there. Have you looked around?
                  -Bill Maher

Comment

To be honest I have not, but other faction members seemed to think this was still an issue. I'll try later this afternoon in the places that were mentioned in this thread.
                    Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
                    Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
                    Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

My suggestion is that you go get a stiff drink at your favorite bar.
                      -Bill Maher

Comment

How will that help? .... Ohhh
                        Originally posted by roguethree
                        If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

For the record, this works. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                          X