Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jimmy's Fight Night Redux!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"No, I did" Would be River's reply, with petulant chin jutted forward.

"I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought "fighting for money" is sort of, you know, what mercenaries do."
    River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

"Fighting for money is what thugs and assassins do. We secure and protect for coin. Fighting is one part of a grander whole. My mercenaries expect to be well paid, but they also have their own goals and ambitions. They are an Elite Fighting Force, not animals to be tested in cage."
      Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
      Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
      Well, you've probably missed it
      There was never anything there
      In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

Marin Sapple looks up at the notice.

"'bout time something interesting happened. My blade was rustin' from lack of use."
        Characters
        Verity Chimera - The Brimstone Bard - "Hey, wanna see a trick?"
        Nora Windwood - Greenleaf Disciple - When a Druid Hugs a Tree, the Tree Hugs back! - Retired
        Ronus Stonewall - Dwarven Pathfinder - Drunken Scout of Whurest

Comment

"Don't even think of lumping assassins in with common thugs! Assassins are highly trained professionals. Thugs are... like... Kyle." River watches as Tyranus cuts an enormous fart, then proceeds to scratch himself most inappropriately. "Elite.... fighting... force. Right."
          River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

Chibas glances over the notice, her ever furrowed brow knit twice as hard as she considers.

"Fight like a monkey in a ring for a few peanuts... hardly seems noble. Mn... the practice would be good, though."

Chibas takes the time to apply her name to the roster. The next fight night would have her.
            I can't tell you enough how happy I am to escape.

Comment

"You fail to understand how to fully utilize Guild Elite Rendell, love." Looks to Tyrannus then back to River. "He doesn't represent the majority of the Mercenaries and you know it. We should take this conversation elsewhere."

((Sorry for the thread jack :-) ))
              Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
              Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
              Well, you've probably missed it
              There was never anything there
              In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

Working...
              X