Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update May 24th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here.
    Sago Trumperstomper--Halfling Bandit (retired)
    Hraligar Brittlefist--Dwarven Superiority Advocate
    Kraz't Goretusk--Goretusk Tribe Chieftan

Comment

That particular change will come a bit later than the main update.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Dope!
        I got one leg missin'
        How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
        Meet the Feebles

Comment

Transitional areas? Really? Omg yes.

Comment

I really like these new additions. The back country feel to the roads really add to the atmosphere. Very nice indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Seheren View Post
              Great way to break in the new area too! Mass murder!
              Yes, i was shamefully cut down wasn't i?
              Was hell fun.
              Choose your destiny,test your might,be a dwarf.

Chuck Norris can believe its not butter.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989

Comment

I really really really must finish Dragon Age so I can enjoy other games again... Third time lucky!

Amazing work guys, you truly, truly rock our world.

Props to my favourite mapper
                Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

There's currently an issue with the vouching feature, but it should be a quick fix. Looks like everyone is being told they don't have enough rep to vouch for others. I'm betting I added an extra 0 somewhere!

Hope to update this ASAP.
                  "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
                  -Bill Maher

Comment

i love the maps and all but once you enter them it seems the only exit to the world maps at the cross road or exigo trading camp. any Red Blade reternign flage now need to spend a good 15 mins walking around before they excape.
                    EvanandaPriestess of joy.

Hold - Follower of the lady, any lady.

http://richardleitch5.deviantart.com/

Comment

Vouching should be fixed on next update.
                      "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
                      -Bill Maher

Comment

Faction forums have been changed as well. If you lost access to a forum in the transition, please PM me and I'll make the fix.

Please note that the new forums have subforums for each subfaction. These subforums are not private though; other members of your faction, but in other subfactions, can read these subforums.
                        -Bill Maher

Comment

So does other players, also its a 50/50% split on which players prefer land walking or map travel.

Originally posted by richardleitch5 View Post
                          i love the maps and all but once you enter them it seems the only exit to the world maps at the cross road or exigo trading camp. any Red Blade reternign flage now need to spend a good 15 mins walking around before they excape.
                          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Something similar to what is in the Entertainment district might work then. A walking option (that one goes to the Military ward for example) and the "over the wall option" (world map point - I assume that is a catapult that launches you over the wall ).
                            Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
                            Cybil Gelley (Retired)
                            Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Excellent work! I really like the idea of having to walk some time before getting some place.

Saulus Did the horse issue ever get fixed? not that Yod minded killing them, after all purifying the land of those abominations is in line with Kossuth's teachings.
                              Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
                              Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
                              Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
                              Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

Evananda told you people all horses are evil!!!
                                EvanandaPriestess of joy.

Hold - Follower of the lady, any lady.

http://richardleitch5.deviantart.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X