Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update May 24th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update May 24th

We have a significant update that will be released tonight. This will update the geography surrounding the valley road and the crossroads. Several new road areas have been added.

This means certain routes of travel previously requiring world map points in these areas will now occur directly via walking. On top of these new rural zones a new Inn has been added along the way, off the beaten path. This should serve as a hub for people to socialize in.

Please note the starting area for new characters is also at the Gate of the Sunderer (for those of you who did like the ship it will return with a future update for another purpose *Hint*).

I think everyone will like these changes and it also will allow a lot more direct travel across land for those folks who feel the world map transitions immersion breaking.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

I love you guys.

Seriously.
    It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
    Sydney Smith.

Comment

I concur.
      sigpic
      Gravity is a myth; Earth just sucks.

>>> Flame Warriors! <<<

Comment

Just love Saulus. He is the one that needs it. And maybe that will help making him a nice guy

Comment

*gives Maevan man hugs for his awesome mapping*

*gives Saulus respeck knuckles for team leadership*
          Originally posted by Saulus
          Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

He is a nice guy in comparison. You should meet the rest of Canada -- talk about assholes!
            "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
            -Bill Maher

Comment

Truly awesome work, guys. Update after update, I'm starting to worry that you're working too hard. Don't forget to stop and enjoy life from time to time. A cool refreshing ale in hand is optional, but recommended.

Comment

Additionally, you'll find some new right-click features for targeted PCs:

* Vouching -- vouch for another PC to give them reputation points 1 / day
                Must be 3,000 rep or higher to use this and in a faction
                The higher rep you have, the more weight your vouching will carry
                Vouching for senior members will give reduced amount of reputation

* Set Hostile -- Sets target hostile, and visa versa, in one motion.

* Summons are more powerful now
                Last edited by Phantom Lamb; 05-24-2010, 09:39 PM.
                "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
                -Bill Maher

Comment

Everything looks great so far! The tavern is set up real nice. And the outside area is great as well.
                  Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
                  Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
                  Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Yeah, this is really great work. Give thanks to Corny and Maevan. From what I hear this was all their baby.
                    The poetry that comes from the squaring off between;
                    and the circling is worth it, finding beauty in the dissonance.

Comment

Great way to break in the new area too! Mass murder!

Comment

Originally posted by Seheren View Post
                        Great way to break in the new area too! Mass murder!
                        Your fault!

But yeah, interesting way to open up everything with the attack.
                        Diary of Olivia

Comment

All poor Isabella wanted was to catch some frogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Redjack View Post
                            All poor Isabella wanted was to catch some frogs.
                            Probably undead frogs.
                            Diary of Olivia

Comment

I wasn't sure if I should post this or in the bugs section, but when I just made a new character, I started off in the ship.
                              Diary of Olivia

Comment

Working...
                              X