Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patch Notes (Sundren v0.93)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like it's been a week of mixed emotions for you then Azul, but oddly I'd imagine that the highest and lowest parts involved tears; fickle things when you think about it.

As for updates, if you update NWN2 to 1.23 then the Sundren update will take care of itself thanks to the new fangled auto-download dohickey.

See you back in game soon!
    It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
    Sydney Smith.

Comment

Patch notes updated. Added rebuke undead.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Awesome job team Sundren!

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

Very intersting
          And I like that new restricted epic feat list. Some of them HAD to go. As much as I would have liked Os to be able to do nearly 1000 dmg in one minute, it would have been a bit too... much lol.

Not like I need the help anyway :P lol

The rebuke undead is a treat as well. Maybe I will make that Lawful Evil Mystic Theruge of Kossuth after all.
          sigpic
          Osclow Wiltenholm- "I have seen behind the mask and almost miss the bliss of ignorance."

Comment

I don't know if anyone said this yet, but the work on Sundren city has made it so pretty. Thanks for that
            It is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate." - I Cor. 1:19

Comment

Holy sh**! The changes are awesome!!!

You guys rock!

Only had the chance to check it yesterday... vocations ended
              "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Sorry for the necro but you do realise harm is already a level 6 cleric spell and its stated as a bonus spell for suffering domain?

Both bane and bestow curse are also assigned as bonuses on their respective levels as well.
                Originally posted by roguethree
                If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

The domain spells list was changed long ago, to this:
                  - The cleric gains access to the following spells at the specified spell level: Ray of Enfeeblement (2), Curse of Impending Blades (3), Enervation (4), Feeblemind (5), Horrid Wilting (9)</i>.

Comment

Working...
                  X