Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren Now v1.23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No luck getting on either and I tried deleting the old hak file it was stuck on. It downloaded it again and got stuck on the new onethe updater downloaded.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
      though i do find it ironic the file has .hak in the name when its not a .hak its an izma, and whats an izma file anyway?
      LZMA: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lempel-...hain_algorithm

LZMA is a way of compressing files. Here it probably refers to a partly downloaded or compressed file.

Comment

It's probably a corrupted file. They will get it fixed soon enough.

(Yes! Everything is fixed this morning. Downloaded the missing file with ease.)
        Last edited by Redjack; 07-18-2009, 02:06 PM.

Comment

There's nothing corrupted guys... I don't know what to do for the ones that are having a problem -- there is nothing wrong with the updater or the file. It seems only a few people have this issue.... IT's likely a bad NWN2 install.

There were 14 people on who all joined without issue and got that file.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11978

Go here if you're having trouble. That's your best bet at fixing it at this point.

Comment

Check OP, various things have been fixed with the update.
              The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Lots of things apparently... not logged in yet, but the download worked perfectly and I changed nothing on my end.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaeldorn View Post
                  http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11978

Go here if you're having trouble. That's your best bet at fixing it at this point.
                  This is an invalid link for me.
                  James Arrow: Potion Vendor

Comment

It was removed because joining the server dirtectly solves all issues now.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                    X