Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren Now v1.23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundren Now v1.23

Sundren is now fully patched & compliant with 1.23 ... If you were experiencing problems please simply connect to the server and the NWN2 autoupdater will take care of the rest.

All outstanding issues have been resolved. An issue with factions has been identified and should be resolved.

The Sundren updater will no longer be used.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

How exactly do you use this new built-in updater?
    sigpic
    Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

It should be automatic -- I just corrected a value.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

All the webpages being shown while it auto-updates are displaying the HTML. Maybe have it point to a plain .txt file?
        James Arrow: Potion Vendor

Comment

It is working now.
          sigpic

Comment

The webpages will get updated eventually I haven't had time to write anything for them. As for your issue joker I have no idea.

I deleted files off my PC and connected and it auto-downloaded everything. Are you sure you weren't using the beta or something before?

George Carlin

Comment

It says sunden_ui.hak download successful, but can not be verified.

EDIT: I cleared out everything in my My Documents\Neverinter Nights 2 folder. I ran the auto-updater and it got halfways through without issue, but spat out the same error message when it got to sundren_ui.hak

Comment

I got it working now.
                sigpic

Comment

posted in bugs: Sundren Custom Spells Wizard/Cleric/Ranger removed from spellbooks, show as "Invalid Feats" in hotbar with 4-digit number.

Comment

Originally posted by Lothoir View Post
                    It says sunden_ui.hak download successful, but can not be verified.

EDIT: I cleared out everything in my My Documents\Neverinter Nights 2 folder. I ran the auto-updater and it got halfways through without issue, but spat out the same error message when it got to sundren_ui.hak

I ran the NWN updater twice... same error. I'd delete everything but you know that the updater works once in 50 attempts for me... since the move.

Comment

I found thaat if you do nothing but the updater it works I had that erroe but I turn all my crap off but the updater and it works
                      "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
                      The power of the hunt.

Comment

I've einstalled NWN2 and rebooted my computer. I'm still getting the error on sunden_ui.hak

Could someone PM me the hak and I'll see if that works?

Comment

Originally posted by Lothoir View Post
                          I've einstalled NWN2 and rebooted my computer. I'm still getting the error on sunden_ui.hak

Could someone PM me the hak and I'll see if that works?
                          Did anyone do it? More importantly if they have, did it work, and where can I get it?

Comment

I was experiencing the same problem as Lothoir. Then I ran good old Sundren updater and it worked. Let me know if you need any files still.
                            I prepared Explosive Runes this morning.

Comment

Another issue with the new update process. I just realized (and timed) that the first step of the new boot-up takes me 15 min. Since I crash on the order of 3-8 or more times a day, I am going to be hosed more often in party's than I am now. Many people do not like the speed it takes me to just transition from one area to the next. Face it we have all crashed at least once, and we are all used to waiting a few minutes for another player to reboot, but no one is going to sit around and wait this long, hell they won't wait 1/2 that long, the creatures will re spawn before that.

The results will be, if you crash in a party adventure or DM event, its over, go back to the camp fire, they are probably waiting there for you. Pray your PC is tough enough to get back there alone.

Comment

Working...
                              X