Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updates, Changes (Level Cap)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoberraz View Post
    Is the xp timer supposed to work beyond level 15 now?

Yes, this is intriguing! Is twenty the softcap now and beyond is a reward for good roleplay (DM XP only let's say)?
    Originally posted by roguethree
    If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Thief Of Navarre View Post
      Yes, this is intriguing! Is twenty the softcap now and beyond is a reward for good roleplay (DM XP only let's say)?
      Yes. The softcap is no longer 15.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

too cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus
          - Exigo faction store now available on the lower level at the Exigo HQ in Sundren
          Is this fuctional? I spoke to every npc (none responded) and the only one that seemed of significance was Fortune Knight Daledoor and he didnt respond either.

Thanks,

Durin
          "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
          Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

Comment

You will need to be setup with the faction system again by a DM before the stores work. There have been some changes to how factions are checked for off a player.
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Okay so that is for all factions? if our new store is not working then we need to ask a dm to put us back in our faction?
              Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
              Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
              Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
              Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
              Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

Correct.
                "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
                -Bill Maher

Comment

SO... (forgive me for being Int 6 / -2 modifier) The stores 100% across the board are working, it's just that we aren't?

Make me work!
                  If honour is truth and a lie is respect, then a secret is sacred.
                  Confide in me my friend and I shall love you like no other.

Comment

No, just the faction stores listed in the News. Wardens of the Vale (dr00dz) and Cartel / Eboncoin are still in development.
                    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
                    -Bill Maher

Comment

I just asked a dm online, and was informed that my sub faction (REd BLades) as well as the other sub factions are still not working, and i also cannot access the communal legion store. He added me to the "new" REd BLades, but I"m still shop less. just wanted to put this heads up out there.
                      Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
                      Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
                      Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
                      Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
                      Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

Make a bug report, not the place for it here.
                        Originally posted by Saulus
                        Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Working...
                        X