Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updates, Changes (Level Cap)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates, Changes (Level Cap)

Hello all,

We have a small module-side update tonight as follows:

- Legion faction stores are now active at the Legion Barracks at the Sunderer Gate
    - "General" Legion Store now available at the Guard Barracks in Sundren (All Legion faction members such as Hands of Mundus, Red Blades, and Legionaires get access to this)
    - Exigo faction store now available on the lower level at the Exigo HQ in Sundren
    - Red Blades Faction store now available at Red Blade HQ in Sundren City
    - Added Rusty Tankard Tavern once again to Sestra (this was originally removed for what is now Corsair HQ)
    - Added Resurrection / Aurilite Spawn point to Temple of Auril
    - New logic added for support of future template races in Sundren (internal)
    - Misc Typo Fixes
    - Updated some Special Coloured NPCs (some were still green, all should be yellow if they offer map access to a new area)
    - Testing of new logic for time warnings on the daily server restart (work in progress)
    - Added a new item, "Nexus Shards" available from some merchants, these allow teleportation to a safe zone in Aquor for all
    - Increased level cap to 20 (I expect to see players challenging themselves with the increased cap -- farming in lower level areas will not be tolerated at all)

Big thanks goes out to Phantom Lamb who put in a lot of toolset hours (on top of DM hours) making the stores, items, and dialog. Stay tuned for more updates focusing on faction headquarters, stores, quests and more ways to earn those rep points and climb the ranks of Sundren's organizations!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

All I can say is Wow!

Comment

Drops too his kneels in thanks too the all mighty!

ALL HAIL SUNDREN!!!!
      Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."

Comment

* dances around like Homer and does the OMG dance *
        Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
        Cybil Gelley (Retired)
        Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Wow, can't wait

This looks neat. Thanks again to the Dev team. For all your hard work.
          " I found my inner child once, then Child Protective Services came and took him away"

Comment

Thank you Sundren team!!!!! And a big thanks to PL!

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

ooh sounds exciting!

does one have to be in the faction, or just earn enough faction reputation points to shop?

Comment

This is awsome
                LINK <-- This song scares me, make sure you have sound...

Comment

My pants = covered in exited pee...Thanks guys.
                  Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
                  Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
                  Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
                  Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
                  Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

Cries a little
                    Characters:
                    Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                    Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                    If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Is the xp timer supposed to work beyond level 15 now?
                      Maia Nanethiel ~ Moon Elf Female Ranger

Comment

*cracks knuckles in a threatening manner*

Leckith is back... Muahahahahah

Phantom Lamb and the rest of the team - We salute you!

QUESTION: The last official patch stated that support was added for pre-loading HAKs before character creation so new races, classes and appearances etc. could be used. Is this going to be implemented in Sundren? As far as I've seen we still can's see custom classes on character creation, and this would be really helpful in planning out a new character.
                        Last edited by Urithrand; 07-06-2009, 07:52 AM.
                        Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Well, this should make things interesting.... Too bad I went on that dying streak not too long ago, otherwise I'd be almost 18 by now.

Methinks there will be a whole new slew of brave foo- er, um.. Souls, marching off into the Mossdale. (I'll probably be one of them)

Comment

Don't look at me! Kael and Saulus got us ready for all this stuff. Enjoy it folks
                            "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
                            -Bill Maher

Comment

Oh no no no, I don't like any of this new stuff at all!

If honour is truth and a lie is respect, then a secret is sacred.
                              Confide in me my friend and I shall love you like no other.

Comment

Working...
                              X