Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM Team Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, the crafting hours won't work. Remember, not for personal gain.

You might be able to offer a normal magic item from the treasury as payment to another person, but I'm thinking there's too much room for exploitation. Nothing custom or special, something like +1 shortsword.
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

Comment

Ahah. Was thinking along the lines of selling to other people (based on how the Enclave used to sell custom items to people about a year ago, with all profit going to the Enclave not the player), but I see what you mean. Nevermind that suggestion then.
      -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

I was thinking more in the lines of specific Legion supply convoys heading for the Schild Mountains. I can see where they would not like paying to attack random Legion patrols.
        sigpic
        Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

ooh. Or bribing folk to spread rumors or flat out lies.
          blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
          Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
          I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

I like this idea. On a related topic, will there be more 'faction nights'? I think I've seen two since I started -- the first one was before I realized what the heck they were talking about and I was actually in a faction . The second was more recent, but I think I missed my particular faction early on in the whole thing.

I don't mind the Triumvirate absorbing the temple of Helm, we outnumber them about 4 to 1... literally at the moment ... and I think a half of the current potentials are all Ilmatari (mostly monks). It is hard to gather up faction people it seems, and combining them is a good idea too.
            Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
            Cybil Gelley (Retired)
            Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Faction nights are hard to do. Just make DM's aware of your faction intentions when you see them online, for now.

In the future, every faction will have a quest to join it automatically.
              "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
              -Bill Maher

Comment

This sounds really, really cool.
                "If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle." -- Frederick Douglass

myspace.com/ghost5956

Comment

Well... at least for Andy, she'd use it to upgrade the Red Blades skills and gears, and spare something for the poor eventually.

Or in some special cases, she'd use it to get a task done, always in service of Sundren and in a lawful way, of course.
                  "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

But I hope the major event will take place during the weekend.
                    sigpic
                    Samantha Blake: *Sings a song about hope and sacrifice.*
                    Funeral singer and armored Bard of Kelemvor.

Comment

I totally agree with you, otherwise I fear I will not be able to be in the event, next week I am going back to college =/
                      "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Working...
                      X