Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

quiting for time being.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quiting for time being.

Im really done with this lag and dying from it. Untill im either done really being pissed off at the game or the lag is fix, im taking a break.
    Currents:
    Nothing yet.

Forgottens, as time has slip, so have they.
    Varnz Fury - Born again Druid
    Luke Harper - Seadog of the Sea.

Chill Winston....responds "what is the point of having the F******* gate if no one is going to F****** use it?" Sorry that is the quote that came to mind. Anyone else like the movie Lock Stock, and Two smoking barrels? Anyways i digress. I'm sorry man that really does suck, but they'll fix it, and the less we irritate them the quicker it'll be. I really feel you on the lag though...my testy connection doesn't take it too well. Between those two, and my classes I'm probably not going to be able to be around too much either. *smiles and waves at everyone through his computer screen* stay safe everyone. Sorry i can't be there to help you 2 man the necro Taetic.
    Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
    Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
    Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
    Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
    Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

Ya sometime i get booted while loading to the next area. This time though i got pwned rather hard from the lizards... fine one min and next im laying flat on the ground dead.
      Well im not going quit, but i am going take a break from Sundren for awhile after tonight.
      Currents:
      Nothing yet.

Comment

Hope to see ya back in a while..
        Rellik Nightstalker - Wood elf ranger
        Kennison Harper - Traveller

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRose52 View Post
          Ya sometime i get booted while loading to the next area. This time though i got pwned rather hard from the lizards... fine one min and next im laying flat on the ground dead.
          Well im not going quit, but i am going take a break from Sundren for awhile after tonight.
          Yeah? I've died for like, the fourth time on Schild Mountain for random reasons I can't really explain. Dropping dead without taking any damage, zoning into death rather than into the next area, being attacked and killed while invisible and ethereal, and having my connection time out only to return and discover that I hit a trap while lagging out of the server and was unable to respond. Not to mention that this results in, essentially, a permadeath for me in that I'm playing a high level who now has no Signuses left due to all of these absurd RDS(1) effects.

But do you not see the lesson in my story? I didn't quit after dying from lag. I marched back up and died three more times, wimp.

I invite you to stop complaining and join me, and we can die together, making it my fifth time. It's always more fun when you have a partner. It feels more like a cult when you share a dying experience.

(1) RDS - Random Death Syndrom
          ---

To Mold a Mind:

"Her body will be fortified, her mind will be taken and reforged, and her heart shall be sworn only to uphold that which I demand. And as for her soul, well - she can have that back when she's dead."

Comment

If i made a post that said "Quiting for good" I can understand where your coming from but it only for a time, really it a break from sundren. As far the perma-death, im in the same boat... i got put into a story lite because i didn't know about it and logged off thinking i could come back and come back to life for exp pent. Kinda wish i knew about it.
            As far death counts, i been around for awhile so this isn't just my secount or third... or fourth. Only thing i wish is that when doing events that some Signuses would be given out, specialy for the very long RP's event.
            Currents:
            Nothing yet.

Comment

Do NOT join any community action group with Demathos. He is the #1 poster of "I died and its not my fault" on the entire server, of all time.

I'm just waiting for him to turn level 12 so I can smoke his ass with my PC and then hide the body. Cause then he can post "Its not my fault" and I can say "Yep, Its my fault!" LOL.

Just kidding, D, I'm not coming for you... or am I?
              Guess it all depends on how soon we do the vault wipe. Or will we?

Comment

You going for the P. Man, you gotta go through me, Seany. And yes, it's true, the vault wipe is coming.
                Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Do me a favor Gamling, have your VERY VERY best weapon equipped when I come ok? I want to make a profit off of this as well.

Comment

You'll have to wait for Pyras to get to level 15 before I lay the smack down on you... If he EVER gets there.
                    Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                    "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Am I the only person who would thoroughly enjoy watching Zak getting his ass totally pwned by Lauan and Pyras? XD
                      Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Did Sean just derail this thread? I think he did.

((Warning, intense violence))
                        http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/vie...MxODQwOA%3D%3D

Look what you've done.

Adeodatus Exitium -

Comment

Dude Vader is the most dead dude all the time...He should be at 15 or 16 by now.
                          He just loves dying and is at level 11...He was once level 13 for like 2 days.Though he is still kicking and im sure he will get to level 10 in no time.
                          "Feel the fervor growing,but the hate is stronger.My heart was whole with you,but the pain was mine."

Comment

Originally posted by Urithrand View Post
                            Am I the only person who would thoroughly enjoy watching Zak getting his ass totally pwned by Lauan and Pyras? XD

I'd love to see Zak get his ass wupped. That's Lollercide's Tiefling right? Cause I play Zek'Attar, and he plays Zack.

And hell yes I derailed this, it's the only way I can keep DeathRose52 here. By derailing his sniffles post and making people ignore him and pay attention to me will force him to yell louder and thus participate and thus he can't leave.

So HA!

Comment

In that case. *Shoots th conductor in the head, and changes Uri's a to an e.*

I'll see you on the play ground. *Points to Sean accusingly*

Adeodatus Exitium -

Comment

Working...
                              X