Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Save the EPC's campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save the EPC's campaign

An OOC petition is being sent around to Players throughout Sundren.

Please sign this petition to save Sundren's endangered evil PC's (EPC's). There aren't enough of them around. They are either killed off, banned from all daily normal life, become converted to good, or bored to death. Yes, they're evil and they're dastardly, but they're OUR evil and dastardly EPC's.

* Are they disguised so they can hang out with normal characters around the camp fire? Don't try to Spot them unless they're trying to foil your good plans. They like company by the campfire too.
    * Did you just kill one because he wouldn't take off his mask? Leave him as if he was dead. We need them to breed so that they can provide RP for another day.
    * Did you just kill a Cartel-aligned PC down as they attacked you in the caves? Consider them as if they were an NPC. When was the last time you unhooded a Cartel thug (Yeah, I know they don't really have hoods, but that's besides the point)
    * Want to bring one in to justice? Consider letting them go (OOC) because of a "lucky" escape artist roll. They breed better in the wild. Consider it as sport-fishing.
    * Did they just announce visions of world domination and they're 5 lvls lower than you? Encourage them. Treat them as if they were a threat (without pummeling them to the ground.) Instead of "Aren't you just the cutest little evil lvl 5 wizard?", say "Gasp! the evil wizard is threatening all of Sundren! What ever shall I do?"
    * DM's, give those good RP'ing (and responsible) bad boys/girls of Sundren more one-time summons of really bad things --- or even hordes of a lot of easy to kill things. The bad guys in the movies are usually marked with hordes of evil henchmen that are easy to kill. It makes the heroes feel like heroes.

Save the EPC's! They're evil and dastardly but they're endangered and they're ours.

(On a side note to our beloved EPC's out there, consider having an "average joe" disguise. Hang out with us by the fire and scheme your next evil plot. And the next time you are pummeled to the ground, lay low for a while so we good guys can feel like we kept evil from Sundren for just one more day. We look forward to our next run in with you. *gives a care bear hug*)
    characters:
    Jos'iah Ithildurin - Semper, a guardian of Haldemar. "One should always be faithful"
    Elijah - Warrior Mage and Legionairre of Sundren. "My axe and my magic will cleave you!"
    Duskthorne - Bounty Hunter. "Every land needs a masked man to do the dirty work for them" (personal heroes: The Knight of the Flying Rodent and The Monk of the Arachnid Order)

*signs and forges five other signatures*
    ~~~ || Characters: Pythios Wyrmborn || ~~~

Comment

Signs up!!
      "Feel the fervor growing,but the hate is stronger.My heart was whole with you,but the pain was mine."

Comment

I support EPCs!

*To see these portraits on my characters in game just click on the signature pic to download an NWN2 version of all the portraits and extract it to your "..\Documents\Neverwinter Nights 2\portraits" folder.

Comment

Signed, wangxiuming.

Comment

Hear some testimonials from one of our volunteers...

"Why I did my part today, let that that horrible little assassin go in front of everyone." It made my character feel horrible and he has brooding ever since, but I feel great!
            Dahdmib Al Faruk: Whirling Ranger
            Dordleton Grumplestout: Spelunker Gadgeteer
            Shalika Ike: A Dark Woman with a Dark Past

Comment

*Signed in Blood*

Comment

Refuses to sign, quoting Conner McCloud, "There can be only one..."

Comment

Everyone knows evil characters have more fun than the others....when they arent being chased down the street by a mob carrying torches and pitchforks!! *signs in bold letters*
                  Sill Amaraph - Thayan Enchanter

Yanu Diam - Black Knight of Bane

THE MORE YOU KILL THE LESS IT LAGS!!

Comment

Absolutely! I am quite fond of weak evil characters.

Comment

For some reason, I feel like there is something that could be bad from this petition, but one way or another I fail to see how this is a bad idea, just call it unhealthy paranoia. That being said, I like this idea/petition, since, well, Places with no evil is not as fun as places with evil. As many have said, conflict sparks the flames of roleplay. So long as you truly don't let them bully people around in an area where there are guards around that should keep the peace
                      [[as in to a hostile degree or something. *Stab stab* DIEE *Guards ignore completely and character doesn't put up a defense due to not wanting to put down the evil guy.*]]
                      ... The reverse can go as well, since the light side bully's the evil as well sometimes .

...Granted that evil doesn't bribe them, in respect to the uh, guards ignoring hostility ^.^ Tehehehe. All I know is is that I don't see why not to sign it, so I shall sign and, for the most part, abide by the said asterisk'd points on the charter!

All hail the EPC Foundation!

Comment

So, its more villains you want, eh? And ones able to keep a low enough profile to keep from being slaughtered early in their 'career'?

*looks to Narse and nods*

So be it....

*Signs as well*
                        sigpic
                        Osclow Wiltenholm- "I have seen behind the mask and almost miss the bliss of ignorance."

Comment

*signs*

Villains are very, very important for a PW, since they give our goodie-good PC's a cause to fight for (or against). That said ... if I ever do an alt (which probably won't take too long due to my inability to stick with one char over a long period of time) he will be one of those EPC's.
                          Ruffin Redwood - Wandering Priest of Tymora

Comment

*tries to sign but the ink freezes in Eira's pen*
                            Eira Skald - Icy bitch.
                            Karsten Mannerheim - Idealist and murderer.
                            Vincent Hopkins - Witch Hunter and man of faith.
                            Aedan Gilter - Dreamer of broken dreams.
                            Henry L. Jones - Oh god, I can see forever.

Comment

"Not enough EPC's ... ? "

*looks around at all the hoods,reds, drow and mad wizards conspiring to take over the world running around*

"mmm ..."

*starts shouting out next to the petition*

"Endangered species, save the bear, save the carebear !!"
                              Current characters:

Stark Goodwill:
                              Entrepeneur and co-founder of "Stark Enterprises"

Rogno Redapple:
                              A hunter who's lost his cause

RIP - Eve Hollows : Death became her

Sundren comics:

Ears
                              Poor Jack ...
                              Align this ...!

Comment

Working...