Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abou NWN2 Heads.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember installing MotB for the first time, logging on, and noting that my character had suddenly become all evil-looking! Enough people thought he was evil already, the darkened rings under his eyes didn't help matters
    I got one leg missin'
    How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
    Meet the Feebles

Comment

Yeah, somebody said they looked more "Pirateish." They liked that apparently, but meh, not every character wants to look like a pirate.

Comment

I play elves and I didn't really like the heads they offered, but if it means having new heads and having to download more stuff, I am not sure if it is worth it.

We already have enough stuff to download as it is to play this game. I have to wipe my other computer and reload everything, which isn't a happy thing to do. The more "little" things you add, the more you have to download.

Comment

This head file is not that big. But it is a shame people seems to prefer the ugly heads, when the problem is so easy to fix...

Comment

Oh man, I just tried this out. I like it with certain chars, but not on Salisse. :P. Anyhow, at least for human heads, I'm too used to them. I used to like the old heads better, but thats cuz I was used to them... Now these heads just seem very strange, and I think a revert would be a bad idea. When MotB first came out, it wouldn't be a bad idea, but now, yeah...

Comment

Working...
            X