Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crafting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually you all got an answer already. I quote Saulus
    Find me another two programmers and I'll have crafting done in a week or two.

Comment

Well, the question isn't really addressing when crafting will be done, or how it will be done, but rather what happens to the players when it is. Will we all be entitled to rebuild characters that took crafting feats and skills?

It isnt fair that I invest 3 skill points every single level into crafting options, and take like, all the feats, get to level 15, then have you say "Sorry, its useless, and we dont give a damn... you have a dead-weight character".
      Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Without using the behind the scenes knowledge I have, I would deduce from his anser the following:
        1.) Yes, craftings going in
        2.) We don't have enough staff right now to get it in in less then two weeks.
        3.) We have no way of knowing when it will get done until we get the staff.

If we assume #1 to be true, why would you need a rebuild? Your feats and skills you invested are ALL going to be used.

Someone that didn't take the feats or skills will not get a rebuild to take them, because it was their choice, not ours, to not take the feats/skills, right?

PS. Be careful using the word entitled. Its one of those words that make staff get defensive. It generally causes threads to devolve into shouting matches between players and the DMs come in and ban people. Don't be offended, its just a word of advice about that particular word.

Comment

Meh, I thought that by phrasing it as a question I was kinda avoiding the stickiness, but your point is valid nonetheless.

That aside, I'm not sure if you are able to release this information, but how high of a priority is the crafting system?
          Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Comment

*chuckles as he knows hes gonna irritate kang with his answer*

Here goes:

It is prioritized that as soon as we get two more programmers, it will be done in two weeks.

Comment

I will allow you to call me an ass in this thread.. go ahead.. feel free.

Comment

Ass ass bo-bass, banana fana foe fass, ass!

Comment

That was for Kang, not for DMs that pride themselves on how many PCs they can kill in one day... Oh did I say that out loud?

*smiles at the number of PCs that will run from LH now*

Comment

I'm never going to forget that you just gave me expressed permission to call you that. But can I save it for another thread, or do I have to use it now?

Comment

Originally posted by sharringtonm View Post
                      read carefully

Comment

...Ass.

Comment

S-dizzle is a valuable Ass...et.
                          Dahdmib Al Faruk: Whirling Ranger
                          Dordleton Grumplestout: Spelunker Gadgeteer
                          Shalika Ike: A Dark Woman with a Dark Past

Comment

I hearby claim first dibs on sacking Nickbeat with beholders. The disntegrate ray with its perm death effect is particulary nasty.

Just joking.

Or am I?

Comment

Originally posted by sharringtonm View Post
                              Well its no fun if you are actually letting me. I'll wait for another thread to come up to call you an ass.
                              Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X