Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So ...

Where'd everyone go?

Each time I log on the server, there seems to be less and less people.
    "Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man."
    - Bertrand Russell

I have just been busy. I got school, karate, guitar and stuff to work on too... but if I get time to play I do play.
    Gulli05
    Characters:
    -Galidran Myrkara - Theme: Progenies of the Great Apocalypse - Dimmu Borgir
    -Zeherna "Zera" Zahiir
    -Garidas Wulfden Telien
    -Galiana Eld'zan
    -Grey'den Stormhammer

Comment

Originally posted by Garidas View Post
      I have just been busy. I got school, karate, guitar and stuff to work on too... but if I get time to play I do play.
      College is picking up again, but I still get a chance to log in enough between work and College, but ... Used to cap around 30 people regularly now it seems it usually barely caps 20
      "Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man."
      - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Post-holiday hangover, beginning of a semester requires more of a commitment before the groove is found, making good on resolutions, recent server upgrade and extended downtimes, and who knows what else.

Lots of reasons for people to be absent, give it a little time.
        Mirumoto Akagi: What is dance?
        Dalon Arogard: It's this. *busts a move*
        Llew Hy: A strange compulsion...
        Mirumoto Akagi: I suppose you can dance if you like, but you're leaving our friends behind, and they're not dancing.
        Dalon Arogard: Then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

I log almost every nights, but when I get back to collage I'll log only on weekends
          "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

20 is high these days. It averages about 12 most times I'm on. Unfortunately, by the nature of the question, alot of poeple that aren't here anymore for whatever reason aren't going to answer this post
            ~ Sigrun Hael - Ranger of the Viridale

~ Aoden Haven - Former Swordcaptain

Comment

I'm catching up on my studies (yes, I have college to deal with too). I'll be back soon to annoy you soon though. Don't worry.
              Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

Work and studying piling on as well. Le sigh.

Comment

Seems like that's been decently answered to me. I don't go on as much because of random things happening. Like being sick, being sick sucks.
                  Names Taallic.

Only time can save the world now.
                  Immortality is your last hope.
                  For my existence to be true, Hell's Fire must burn hotter than Heaven's Cold Gates can stand.

Comment

One thing I do know is an issue is the less people are on, the less people then will log on. It's cyclic.
                    ~ Sigrun Hael - Ranger of the Viridale

~ Aoden Haven - Former Swordcaptain

Comment

That's true, the few times I've logged on recently and I see that is like no one on or everyone is at one central location, I usually feel less inclinded to stay on. This is more so if I don't a single person on.

Not saying I have a problem interacting with new people, but just like the real world you don't greet or try to start up a conversation with every single person you see. It probably is just mostly an after the holiday day drop coupled with the server upgrade down time.
                      Names Taallic.

Only time can save the world now.
                      Immortality is your last hope.
                      For my existence to be true, Hell's Fire must burn hotter than Heaven's Cold Gates can stand.

Comment

Personally, I've pretty much quit because I've gone back to uni, and because I don't like recent changes to the server.
                        Sammael Redstone - Country-raised sorceror, knows his drink

Comment

A lot of people probably left because of the death system update and the level cap change. Too hardcore for their taste I guess.

Comment

Better than listening to them whine about it to me in e-mails.
                            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Haha. Well, i'm still living if that counts for anything.
                              Originally posted by Lollercide
                              Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

Working...
                              X