Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Single Player Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder why all these people who claim to be adventurers never seek any. It's either grind, or sit around a camp fire. Nobody ever just goes somewhere to see what might happen? I've said it in another post. Poking me and saying "I got a party of people together, we're going to look for adventure!" Is okay with me But some guy logging in, sitting in some place and going "Run me a plot!" I just want to ban from the server so they'll never bug me again. Yes, cause I'm going to monopolize my time for one person because they're SOOOOO enjoyable to DM for.

Comment

it's ok? 0_o
      Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Yes it's okay with me for a party to poke me. But if I don't reply or say I can't right now, it's not an invitation to flood me with the same question XD

Comment

Originally posted by Wyvern76 View Post
          I made my comment; and apparently only one other player on this Role Play Persistent World is as suprised as I am.
          It's not surprising because the incident you are referring to was late at night, when most people are asleep and the people that aren't asleep think everyone else is asleep and go do their own thing.

It happens sometimes, but it is fairly rare during peak hours.
          -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

Oh, poking GBX hmm...

Actually I think he was referring to EST morning time rather than late night for the timezone.
            Names Taallic.

Only time can save the world now.
            Immortality is your last hope.
            For my existence to be true, Hell's Fire must burn hotter than Heaven's Cold Gates can stand.

Comment

Originally posted by GodBeastX View Post
              I wonder why all these people who claim to be adventurers never seek any. It's either grind, or sit around a camp fire. Nobody ever just goes somewhere to see what might happen? I've said it in another post. Poking me and saying "I got a party of people together, we're going to look for adventure!" Is okay with me But some guy logging in, sitting in some place and going "Run me a plot!" I just want to ban from the server so they'll never bug me again. Yes, cause I'm going to monopolize my time for one person because they're SOOOOO enjoyable to DM for.

Heh, used to do that a bit with Nysiss when we went to the Ogre Caverns!

Comment

Working...
              X