Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new joint.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate it when people call quits... a few deaths here and there is fine *looks at Tamryn*
    lol, actually I've only partied with her once
    Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Oh wow. 400 XP O_o. I REALLY need to get a group there now. Meh, and as for calling it quits, Tamara did that a lot . Stupid Tormites dont like risks :P

Comment

Yes, I sincerely apologize that Tamryn is treating it like a genuine fortress filled with swarming enemies from which there may not be a way out, rather than as a fun filled thrill ride with fixed enemy spawns and a free respawn at the end.

:P

In all seriousness, the new area interiors are awesome. Mappers have done a great, great job, and the encounters are fun in a challenging sort of way. Other servers just pile a ridiculous amount of AB and HP into their bad guys -- these actually are balanced.

Kudos!
        Adama who was once called Adama Hrakness, sacred paw of Mielikki

Lihana Farrier, Paladin of Torm and noble dalliance

On Hold: Alandriel Ward, Actually a Vampire Groupie
        Retired for Good: Tamryn Jorandur, Hano's Wife and Conflicted Soul

Comment

Originally posted by Handsomeman View Post
          ...but with my lvl 8 character i was holding my own rather well against impossible rating bad guys. i was able to hit the npcs there with power attack like 75% of the time even without my own buffs(rage/berserker). ... but the ridiculous amounts of exp you can gain there made the death pretty much a joke... for my lvl anyways (-400 exp, 100+ per kill).
          My Level 8 can't solo Spittlefists and dies from the 0xp monsters losing -400xp. . But I've mentioned the unfairness to none power build of 0xp monsters and goblins with better stats than a level 8 char.

I hope to someday at least explore these other sounding areas.

Comment

Enjoy it while it lasts, for soon, when you enter the Schild Mountains, you'll be entering my world. A terrible place, where mage buffs mean as much as short swords.
            Sunder me? Sunder you!

Comment

Originally posted by Wyvern76 View Post
              My Level 8 can't solo Spittlefists and dies from the 0xp monsters losing -400xp. . But I've mentioned the unfairness to none power build of 0xp monsters and goblins with better stats than a level 8 char.

I hope to someday at least explore these other sounding areas.
              This isn't a thread to start whining about how much XP you get from NPCs. Sundren never has and never will support or endorse solo play, period.
              The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Mage spells? Huh? What? are you joking?

One word... spellbreakers..

If you don't have flesh to stone or death magic memorized and you're a EK or something similar you can just kiss your ass goodbye.

Comment

Working...
                X