Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new joint.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new joint.

Unnecessary, but ...

Big props on the difficulty of Schild Mountains.
    Krislin Sent
    -----------------
    Upholding the mysterious complexity of all things. A mirror to truth.

Watcha talking about? Its out? Lol, i didn't notice. Meh, maybe i'll go check it out with a group if I ever feel like it. RP XP is more easier.

Comment

Yup without teamwork you will die....
      "We are what we think.
      All that we are arises with our thoughts.
      With our thoughts, we make our world"

Comment

the way it should be.

Comment

My dwarf had to carry twenty or so people down the mountain today. Stop dying up there, I've only got so many arms!

Comment

Not even got past the fort...Echelon had us re-enacting the alamo this morning so I got no further.
            Currently playing:

Bree Merrymar: Paladin of the Wayward Wardens

Comment

Carry me down too, plz...

But yeah, with a good team (I had Ontz and Zurgoth: damage mayhem! lol) it's doable...

Anyone get to the golems?
              Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

I have no idea what you guys are talking about...maybe in another 6 levels I will :P
                Names Taallic.

Only time can save the world now.
                Immortality is your last hope.
                For my existence to be true, Hell's Fire must burn hotter than Heaven's Cold Gates can stand.

Comment

Gah, i seriously need to get a group. this sounds -fun.-

Comment

from what i can tell by adventuring with 4 other impossible characters, that place seems rather easy. not sure if its the buffs from the party mage, or the fact that other ppl in the party were high level, or that my character is a powerbuild. but with my lvl 8 character i was holding my own rather well against impossible rating bad guys. i was able to hit the npcs there with power attack like 75% of the time even without my own buffs(rage/berserker). and when i got close to the archer they'd switch to their fist which did only like 1-2 points of damage a hit. the npc mages would just sometimes wander and ignore you. the only guys that would do okay all the time were the fighter based npcs, even they were easy to kill. we did however die in the end after killing tons of them, but the ridiculous amounts of exp you can gain there made the death pretty much a joke... for my lvl anyways (-400 exp, 100+ per kill). other than that, the place looks pretty good. didnt go that deep in to see everything yet though.
                    "Thanks is best given in the form of gold." -Kyle Rendell

Comment

At 25 BAB from the soldiers, it's very hard to get the proper AC to survive against them. With the proper buffs and a good party, it's easy, and I expect an eldritch knight with still spell and plate armor might be able to AOE grind a few groups of them at 16+, albeit with difficulty.
                      -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

How about a mass expedition
                        they're always fun, if laggy

Comment

I was up in the fort and watched a party come out. They were all trashed, talking about getting beat up :P

*Looks at Rhifox*
                          Names Taallic.

Only time can save the world now.
                          Immortality is your last hope.
                          For my existence to be true, Hell's Fire must burn hotter than Heaven's Cold Gates can stand.

Comment

heh, at least they CAME out...

Comment

Originally posted by Scavar View Post
                              I was up in the fort and watched a party come out. They were all trashed, talking about getting beat up :P

*Looks at Rhifox*
                              Actually we weren't. We were doing just fine, but people just decided to call it quits halfway in. *looks at Tamryn*

:P

Had a few near wipes but that was because of people training shit on us after the crashes while we were unbuffed.
                              -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

Working...
                              X