Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Note for Those with Custom Orders to the Enclave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Note for Those with Custom Orders to the Enclave

While I haven't been pressed about it yet, I've heard Hlaine has, so I'd like to remind anyone who's placed a custom order with the Enclave that getting the items made and making sure they coincide by all Sundren item policies as well as Enclave item construction laws takes awhile.

In PnP DnD stats, item construction from an Enclave is listed as requiring 1d20+10 days, so while we can do faster than this, be advised that the upper limit of time it can take is pretty high. I am personally also trying to do all current orders that I have in a single batch before submitting them, so it can take awhile. Don't be surprised if you place an order and it takes up to a 1 week or more to get to you (though of course I'd try and get it done sooner).
    -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

so are we limited by our imagination and the deepness of our pockets?

(hmmmm, i think my next illustration could be josephine making my item...)
    Father Perry - "...great, not only do rats carry disease but apparently they explode into a fiery ball of flame.?"

"may your experience here be legendary." - Ipsissimus

Comment

Nope, you're limited by Enclave policies regarding item creation. xP No more than +1 stats on a single piece of gear (though you can have +1 and some other stuff like skill mods), and items crafted can't be worth more than 2k gold.

Comment

I can work with that.

...now what's the dmg formula for x + y = l33t?
        Father Perry - "...great, not only do rats carry disease but apparently they explode into a fiery ball of flame.?"

Comment

Don't worry about Roger, I know the item creation policies intimately now.
          Take all the time you need, besides I'm somewhat busier these days too. :P
          Drado Nackle, gnome scholar of the Weave
          Roger Datson, swashbuckler and booty-seeker
          "Mercy? You wanted mercy?! I'M CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!!"

Comment

I gotta make a document and a modification so we can color item names in game, and doing magic item creation in game will be cake for DMs.

Comment

Is there NWN2 Script methods for Tinting items and changing the variations of their Armor Set?
              The possibilities smell like freshly-baked muffins.
              Drado Nackle, gnome scholar of the Weave
              Roger Datson, swashbuckler and booty-seeker
              "Mercy? You wanted mercy?! I'M CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!!"

Comment

...holy cow, can you imagine the price of the first cloak of protection (black)?

"I'll trade you my Trident of Storms for your black cloak...please?"

Comment

There is a black cloak in-game. Only it's blue, not black.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_Wyrm View Post
                    Is there NWN2 Script methods for Tinting items and changing the variations of their Armor Set?
                    The possibilities smell like freshly-baked muffins.
                    Nope.
                    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rhifox View Post
                      There is a black cloak in-game. Only it's blue, not black.

Hmmm. That sounds suspiciously...like a..blue cloak.

See, this is why Sigrun doesn't trust the Red Wizards!

*Looks down at garter belt*

Sigrun: "This isn't what I ordered, where's my new axe?"

Josephine: "That is an axe, only it's a garter belt" -- Roll Skill - Bluff - Mod: 2 - Total: 36

Sigrun: "Sweet!" *runs off and whips a Gnoll with it*
                      ~ Sigrun Hael - Ranger of the Viridale

~ Aoden Haven - Former Swordcaptain

Comment

Yeah, patience is a virtue, in short. We'll get to the orders eventually; we have not forgotten.
                        Hlaine Eren Myr - Eternally arguing with his sadistic cat.

Patience Allows - Roaming the country-side kickin' jimmys and harassing freaks.

Comment

Sigrun - does this belt make my axe look big?
                          Father Perry - *squints eyes*

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderleo View Post
                            Hmmm. That sounds suspiciously...like a..blue cloak.

See, this is why Sigrun doesn't trust the Red Wizards!

*Looks down at garter belt*

Sigrun: "This isn't what I ordered, where's my new axe?"

Josephine: "That is an axe, only it's a garter belt" -- Roll Skill - Bluff - Mod: 2 - Total: 36

Sigrun: "Sweet!" *runs off and whips a Gnoll with it*
                            Mod 2? My bluff mod is 9, tyvm.

And the reason you bought that garter belt is 'cause it used to be mine. Don't try and lie.

Comment

Oooh... shes got you there Siggy.

Comment

Working...
                              X