Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about the Quest System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah.. WoW. LOvely days. 24/7 grinding. Yeah, Sundren is much MORE easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragoncleric View Post
      Sorry to side-swipe the question, but maybe post counts should be removed? Thoughts?
      <_< >_>

Originally posted by undeadsteak View Post
      Uhm, Dragoncleric, i don't care if my forum posts are wiped. If any Moderator wants to, i dont care. Posting is fun IMO.
      <_< >_>

Chaotic Evil
      These characters are the bane of all that is good and organized. Chaotic evil characters are motivated by the desire for personal gain and pleasure. They see absolutley nothing wrong with taking whatever they want by whatever means possible.
      <_< >_>

No, but being serious. Some of you really need to get out of other people's Kool-aid. I'm wondering who handed out all the badges that allow other people to determine how much of something is too much, levels, grinding, gold, etc etc. Some people want to level faster than others, let them within the walls we place. We put them and expect some people to push them, that's the point of the wall

So if there's a quest system, and someone does all the quests in a week, who really cares? Did the game suddenly not become fun for you because you didn't do all the quests bob did?
      Last edited by GodBeastX; 09-04-2007, 12:50 AM.

Comment

GBX makes a good point. It's easy to get carried away with other things though.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
        X