Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Druid Circle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Druid Circle

Can't remember if they formed before or after the switch so.. Is the druid circle still a faction players can be part of? My hin druid was a circle member and I know another person here was too, I think Andal(sp).

I'm 70% sure it was before the switch...

Comment

Hopefully the decision to make Druid Circle unavaliable to evil Druids were after the switch? I have not been on my Druid, but i'll check on him later...

Comment

Oh wow, it is open to the evil. Awesome! Hopefully there'll still be tests and stuff.

Comment

Does this faction still exist? How would I go about joining? If not, will there be something like it in the foreseeable future?
          Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
          Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
          Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
          Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
          Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

Theres no druid faction currently.

Comment

There should be... This server has a lot of druids.

Comment

Wait what switch, Did I miss out on something?
                Elric Modner. - "Yesterday I dared struggle against tyranny, Today I dare to fight once again."

Comment

Druids by nature are very secretive and elitist, so if there was a druid's circle, only the members would know.
                  Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

I don't think druids are secretive about being druids so much or the fact they are involved in a druid's circle. They are just careful not to invite things that might upset natural balance, into areas of delicut natural balance.

They take on a role of guardianship in some respects and as such guardians can be guarded at times.

I know of 4 current and active player druids including myself. 2 of us are very new PC's, 2 appear to be fairly long in the tooth. I think there is very likely more.

If there is a current circle and they are 'secretive' and do nothing to net the new druids, there is going to be more than one circle very soon.

I'm wondering if we can get some DM help with being noticed and co-ordinated?
                    If honour is truth and a lie is respect, then a secret is sacred.
                    Confide in me my friend and I shall love you like no other.

Comment

I would like to have something for druids.
                      "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
                      The power of the hunt.

Comment

Alrighty,

That makes 5 current Druids including myself.

Any others?

I'm not letting this go
                        If honour is truth and a lie is respect, then a secret is sacred.
                        Confide in me my friend and I shall love you like no other.

Comment

Who would we talk to about trying to get this working?.
                          "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
                          The power of the hunt.

Comment

hehe talk about necro posting thats a thread from back when I was here with Ithildin...The switch was referring to some Admin fluctuations....I'll leave it at that since I dont want to delve up any bad memories. Good luck forming a druids circle there really wasnt much support from staff after the switch but maybe thats changed from nearly a year ago.
                            Active Characters:
                            Tassafina Lightleaf - A little sneaky but not as sneaky as Ithil

Silivren Anar
                            Merka Gillina

Hideing outs:
                            Alyssa Swiftwing - Priestess of Yondalla
                            Ravenne Naur'Loki - Roar!

Comment

I'm still curious what switch they mean too, no one else has ever been the Sundren Head Admin other than me. As stated previously we have no intention to expand our current factions, however this has never stopped anyone from making their own adventure groups (See skullcleavers).
                              The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                              X