Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event - On Sundered Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then unless my prior engagement gets canceled, I will just have to catch the cliff notes. Oh well.
    Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

Sunday I am working, but depending on traffic I may be able to make it but be a little late.

Comment

Saving the city seems like something Bram would be up for, but you will have to go on with out him If it's on a Sunday good luck all.
        Bram Drismon: Sundrens Centurio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz2GVlQkn4Q
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndpryp2OlUQ
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1QUZzeZoPQ

Comment

Are there other people who would like to attend but can't make Sunday at 1 Pacific? I could potentially push this back later in the evening that day if that's more accommodating to people's schedules.

Comment

Me and Talley are busy sunday until after 8pm PST there abouts. We have a prior engagement we do on sundays.
            Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

The server reset is only two hours after 8 Pacific ... I don't think that would be enough time for us to complete the event. Sorry guys, I think I'm going to stick with the original time.

Comment

No worries here, Would not of been able to stay up that late if it was pushed back

Comment

Sounds good, can't wait for sunday!

Comment

Happening in about 5 and 1/2 hours folks!

Comment

Hype!!

Comment

Event Summary:

Because you did not intercept the enchanted ale sent to the Legion barracks, Edaphriel easily compelled all the soldiers stationed there.

You were forced to fight the dominated Legionnaires, giving Severax enough time to corrupt 2 of the Sundrite reactors.

You prevented Edaphriel from escaping, and saved Salararius Edwina Shae from an unspeakable fate.

You petrified Edaphriel as she was killing herself.

The Sinister Trickster escaped.

You slew the Elite-Magus Aelovar.

You slew Severax, the Sinister Spellbreaker.

You forced the City to land haphazardly. The City suffered heavy casualties as a result, more than what there would have been had the Right Hands handled the landing themselves, though less than had the city remained flying.

Aeron Ancrath sacrificed his life to forcibly land the city.

Comment

Working...
                        X