Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event - On Sundered Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event - On Sundered Wings

Note: The following will take place on April 25th or 26th.

The Sinister Trickster smiled. It had been too long since the Right Hands had known the sting of his machinations. He had felled a few on the way to the skies above the City, but the number would pale soon.

It was time.

He cupped his hands together and breathed out pure magic. From his hands, simulacra sprouted forth one by one, floating, flying imitations of his own form. Soon there were dozens. Hundreds. He ordered them forth, but did not join them. Not yet. He needed to wish his beloved good luck.
    Severax smiled. Above him, he saw the Trickster's simulacra soar forth from the clouds, dotting the city's skyline in magic. He watched as the remaining Right Hands in the City flew up to meet the interlopers, preparing themselves for war.

It was time.

He landed on the City with his disciples. The chaos had already begun. The peasantry streamed into the city streets, frantic to find safety where none was to be found. He had prepared well. Wearing their old robes, they were indistinguishable from the City's own defenders. No one would bar their way. No one could stop them.
    Edaphriel smiled. She stood alone, atop the cliff overlooking the Legion Barracks at the Sunderer's Gate. The Helmites were still at the Port. The Scholii had long since been compelled to her side. And the Right Hands were busying themselves walking into a trap.

It was time.

She snapped her fingers and watched from afar as Legionnaire after Legionnaire, one by one, each and every soldier guarding the Gate turned to face her. She watched as they fell to their knees, prostrating themselves before her. She smiled, mouth opened wide, tasting impending victory.
    WHO: Everybody who wants to save the City!

DM: Fateful Encounter

WHEN: APRIL 26, 1PM Pacific

As of this point, I am available on River for either day.... you know, so long as it doesn't happen before noon >.<

EDIT: I am not yet scheduled to work on Saturday, but if such does occur, that means I won't be available until after 5pm, however.
    River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

Free on both days for Andrew!
      Characters:
      Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
      Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
      If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

I am pretty sure I am free on both days as well for Chime.
        GMT -9

Comment

I'm free both days as well, I'm sure.
          We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Fateful Encounter
            WHO: Everybody who wants to save the City!
            What if.. we don't want to save the city? I'm diggin' the whole World War Z-esque plot going on here.
            Mhaaj Anderhart, Halruaan thaumaturgist, Withering Lord of the Myrkulites. [* Retired.]
            Gabriel Shadesoar - Hated-Errant of the Church of Bane.[* Retired.]

"What is the difference between the master and the beginner?

The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."
            - Stephan McCranie

Comment

Yeah? What he said ^^^^^ up there.
              Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Sorry nefarious folks. It's already very challenging for me trying to juggle everything that's going on as it is. Don't worry though, you will get your own set of events in the future!

Comment

So, I have a family emergency that I'll be attending to on Saturday, unfortunately. If at all possible, the 26th will be better for me.
                  Characters:

[DM] Poltergeist :
                  If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Hope everything's okay with you and yours Peridan.

How about Sunday, the 26th, at 1PM Pacific?

Comment

Perfect.
                      River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

Works for me!
                        Characters:

[DM] Poltergeist :

Comment

Sounds great, can't wait!
                          We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

I really want to go, but can not make it sunday after noon, because of other engagements I have on sunday in the afternoon.
                            Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

Unfortunately I have prior engagements before noon Pacific on Sunday. Unless there are more people who prefer otherwise, this will happen as proposed on Sunday, 1PM Pacific!

Comment

Working...
                              X