Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Courting the Fall, Part Three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should be able to make it.
    We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

I got called into work, so I won't be able to make it.
      James Arrow: Potion Vendor

Comment

Actually, looks like I might end up missing this. Whether I'm there or not, here's hoping it's a good time for all.
        We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

Starting in 30 minutes folks!

Comment

Wonderful event FE. Can't wait to see what's next.

Comment

Event Summary: Chronologically, this event immediately precedes the following event. Please do not treat it as having happened until after the conclusion of the following event!

Puzzle 1 - The Water/Lavafall - You expended your Right Hand's spells to progress.

Puzzle 2 - The Irrelevant Riddles - You successfully solved the puzzle without needing the Hand's help.

Puzzle 3 - The Weight Prison - You successfully solved the puzzle without needing the Hand's help.

You unraveled the Left Hands' plot.

You did not discover the identity of the third Archmagus aiding the Trickster and Edaphriel.

You let the Sinister Trickster's manservant survive. You did not discover what the manservant really was.

You saved Archmagus Tothrain and Elite-Magus Aelovar.

Comment

Working...
              X