Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Courting the Fall, Part Three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courting the Fall, Part Three

The Right Hands of Mundus, rightful heirs to his legacy and true wizards of Sundren, issue a call out to the able-bodied and willing in a critical and dangerous mission. The base of operations of two Left Hand Archmagi and their associates has been discovered; the Right Hands intend to capture them by any means necessary.

The Right Hands promise to personally reward any who volunteer for this task.
    WHO: Anybody who wants to help the Right Hands!

DM: Fateful Encounter

WHEN: Pending the Server being restored!

No Restriction on Levels, but ... caution is recommended.

The Triadic Ilmateri healer kindly offers his abilities to the Right Hand in bringing justice to the betrayers.

Sounds like fun, wed-sat anytime for me.

is there a level range for the content?
    Last edited by jarlexel; 04-10-2015, 10:04 AM.

Comment

River hears the call, and while she has no real desire to aid the Right Hand, she can't resist the urge to find out what is going on.
      River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

Chime is clearly full of misgivings at hearing the proposed plan for a raid, none the less, she offers her assistance to the Right Hand.
        GMT -9

Comment

Gregori Truespell offers his services as an Amnish sorcerer, recently arrived from the southern cities.

((I'm free in the evenings all week!))
          Last edited by Peridan; 04-10-2015, 09:29 AM.
          Characters:
          Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
          Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
          If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Zachart Carshall offers his services as a healer to the group.

((I'm free Mon-Thurs in the evenings, and all day saturday))
            Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

Let's aim for Thursday, 6PM Pacific!

Comment

((Sounds good to me. I'll be there.))
                Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

((Will be there))

Comment

Jon plans to make an appearance.
                    James Arrow: Potion Vendor

Comment

Upon hearing about this, and more importantly, about a possible reward, Hogar offers his sword arm to the Hands in need.

((As usual, I can make pretty much any time.))
                      We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

Lorenth looks saddened upon hearing his fellow compatriots were disappearing at the very scene he was sent to investigate. Knowing he needed to see it through to the end he decides to help the very order he looked up to and help end the strife on his fellow country men.

Comment

Verity sees an opportunity to make friends in the right places.

((I'd love to join in))
                          Characters
                          Verity Chimera - The Brimstone Bard - "Hey, wanna see a trick?"
                          Nora Windwood - Greenleaf Disciple - When a Druid Hugs a Tree, the Tree Hugs back! - Retired
                          Ronus Stonewall - Dwarven Pathfinder - Drunken Scout of Whurest

Comment

I may run a little late with setup, but hopefully not by too much. This should still be on!

Comment

Good luck everyone! Have a great time. *sits quietly waiting for USPS to deliver his computer*
                              Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                              X