Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the deal is with GD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In that case, let's set it instead for next Saturday the 21st, anywhere from 12-3 in the afternoon.
    "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

Ok kids, the event will be tomorrow! Once everyone shows up, we can get started. I'm projecting a start time anywhere from 12-1.

Comment

Time zone?
        Mhaaj Anderhart, Halruaan thaumaturgist, Withering Lord of the Myrkulites. [* Retired.]
        Gabriel Shadesoar - Hated-Errant of the Church of Bane.[* Retired.]

"What is the difference between the master and the beginner?

The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."
        - Stephan McCranie

Comment

Eastern Standard Time!

Comment

I will be there
            Active Characters
            Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
            Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
            Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
            Dorin Hammond- Scout
            Seith Ronson- Master of War
            "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
            Socrates
            sigpic

Comment

I will be delayed. But I will make every attempt to integrated with DM consent. Cheers!
              Cheers!

Comment

I work until 1pm Eastern. That will put me online closer to 1:30 to 1:45. Any chance you can wait for me?
                [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
                [/COLOR]

Comment

I will see if I can leave earlier but that depends on how busy we are.
                  [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

[/COLOR]

Comment

I'll be at work at approx 1pm to 3pm tomorrow. Not looking good for me. I'll jump in when I can.

Comment

I shall be there!
                      We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

Okay guys, GD is ready, so if you are a part of the Black Hand and want to help defend Sestra, get on now. We hope to start in about 15-20 min!
                        Active Characters
                        Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
                        Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
                        Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
                        Dorin Hammond- Scout
                        Seith Ronson- Master of War
                        "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
                        Socrates
                        sigpic

Comment

Today is something like the 12th or 13th annual Sandro-BBQ, so I will be cramming meat down people's gullets all day. Possibly setting myself aflame. You crazy kids have fun and I can't wait to hear all about it.
                          I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

Comment

Sandro was missed. I hope to meet up with him soon. Seeing as how I didn't get invited to a BBQ, but... I can't make such things during the day...

[/COLOR]

Comment

I'll host an in-game nocturnal BBQ for you guys, the RL one has left me sunburned and drunk and exhausted. I bet James can hook me up with unicorn steaks and virgin blood sangrias.
                              I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

Comment

So any hint drops for those of us not yet involved? Perhaps some crumbs of information for those who are starving for story? How did it go?
                                Characters
                                Verity Chimera - The Brimstone Bard - "Hey, wanna see a trick?"
                                Nora Windwood - Greenleaf Disciple - When a Druid Hugs a Tree, the Tree Hugs back! - Retired
                                Ronus Stonewall - Dwarven Pathfinder - Drunken Scout of Whurest

Comment

Working...
                                X