Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking For Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GD: I have sent you a PM with some high level details about Minael. I am looking forward to being a part of the story!
    Account Name: LuvHandles
    Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
    Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
    Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
    Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
    Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
    Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Ok! I've picked a group, and I'll be sending out In character PM's shortly. Please keep in mind that just because I haven't picked your PC, doesn't mean that they can't participate next time!
      "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

Ready for my PM! Will it have cookies inside?
        "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
        -Bill Maher

Comment

Cookies! I demand a PM!
          It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
          Sydney Smith.

Comment

Are lawful good characters allowed?

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

Originally posted by [DM] Grinning Death View Post
              Ok! I've picked a group, and I'll be sending out In character PM's shortly. Please keep in mind that just because I haven't picked your PC, doesn't mean that they can't participate next time!
              I think that means that he's finished picking and its too late to apply?
              UTC+8
              Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
              Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Thanks for the PM, I'm excited to be chosen.

Question - why did you demand all our characters "must wear leather?"
                "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
                -Bill Maher

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Lamb View Post
                  Thanks for the PM, I'm excited to be chosen.

Question - why did you demand all our characters "must wear leather?"
                  And don't forget the chains, either.

But honestly, I've picked several folks and the events will start this weekend. I apologize if you weren't picked, but there will be future events!

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Lamb View Post
                    why did you demand all our characters "must wear leather?"
                    Suddenly I don't feel so bad about not having sent a request...
                    My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
                    Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

This is probably for the best that I didn't get invited, what with Kris's new job and me having to work on that.
                      We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

Will we be continuing this again this upcoming saturday, like a weekly thing? Or should I be waiting for another announcement from you GD as to when the next stage will occur?
                        Account Name: LuvHandles
                        Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
                        Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
                        Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
                        Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
                        Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
                        Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Unfortunately, I will be out of town this weekend, so that means there's not a high chance of me running the event unless it's Sunday evening. However, I'm more than happy to provide a chance for folks to speak to the NPC's more one on one through a forum thread, and provide updates on Friday and Saturday as to the position of the group in relation to Memnon and Calimshan.

Comment

Hey folks,

So, I'll be retiring soon from the 'big plots' that take place on the server. Which means no access to DM forums, etc., because I'm intending on doing a phased DM retirement in the next year or so.

That being said, I do plan on contributing DM time to the server still, just on my own time and with events that don't serve the 'large picture' that the staff has going on. So, to that end, I'll be doing weekly events (mostly) on campaign stories. Some of you have done these with me in the past, and you know that they span several events with a clear cut story, not necessarily relating to anything within Sundren.

I started the Sands Ever-Shifting campaign a looong while back. So long, that most of the players have moved on. Luckily, we only got through one or two events, though, so I'm looking to start it back up again.

If you were a player, and want to resume our little adventure, shoot me a PM. If you're interested in pursuing it as a new player, also shoot me a PM (see original post). I'm looking to cap it at around 5 players, and I'll be picking players that I think would mesh well together (as in, make as much conflict as possible.)

Thanks, all!

Comment

Well, you know I am in, if wanted and if I would mesh.
                              River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

I'm in as well, if accepted. Dalian meshes well with River, and we share similar play-times. If you want conflict, well, MoMF can get you there under the right circumstances.
                                Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
                                "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
                                UTC -4

Comment

Working...
                                X