Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking For Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Group

Hey guys, I want to throw something out there.

I haven't gotten a huge amount of requests for my time slots, so I was thinking about running an event for a small, dedicated group of PC's who can make the time to hop on when I do for a multi-event series. It'll likely be an afternoon/evening every weekend, and would go for several weeks depending on how far and long players can dedicate themselves.

I'm not looking for any particular level range or player type, but I will be making things interesting for the group that I do decide to choose. Rest assured, there won't be any blackguards partied with paladins. But there hopefully be some good dramatic conflict between the party at certain points depending on what players choose to do.

If you're interested, just leave me a PM with your character's name and level. I'd prefer if players picked characters that they were invested in more than just tangentially, but I'm willing to let it slide if it's the only one in the character range of my other picks.

Also a disclaimer: If I don't pick your PC, don't be offended! I want to give everyone a chance to be in the spotlight, and I will be entirely subjective in how I pick folks. But this doesn't mean that your PC won't work for another event series I'll do later on, so don't be discouraged either!

PM me your characters, and I'll inform the group privately once I make the picks.
    "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

sounds interesting. I can't get a decent line down concerning my RP these days, but I'll see if I can jot something down.

Are you on a european timezone? getting into a regular patch would be nice, but not if it's in the nights, or mornings for me...
    My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
    Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

Sadly, I'm on EST. But that range covers anywhere from 12PM-12AM on Sundays, probably 12PM-7PM on Saturdays.

Comment

I've got a range of characters of varying levels spread out among several accounts.
        I'd be down for a group of chilled out bros to bro down with.
        #swag #yolo #d20
        ~~~ || Characters: Pythios Wyrmborn || ~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Ebannon View Post
          I've got a range of characters of varying levels spread out among several accounts.
          I'd be down for a group of chilled out bros to bro down with.
          #swag #yolo #d20
          You kids and your ironic slang. PM me with your preferred PC, dawg.

Comment

Like this idea. I'd sign up but I sometimes do fun stuff on weekends.
            Avery Selino - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIP4Q_L5iCM
            Davey Brinnerstaal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E3c-X86Y6o
            Fregrin Ross - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPE9uSFFxrI

The songs have absolutely nothing to do with the characters. But they are awesome songs.

Comment

Originally posted by [DM] Grinning Death View Post
              You kids and your ironic slang. PM me with your preferred PC, dawg.
              I'll fit to the group.

Comment

This might be worth creating a party of brand new PCs. I'll send you a list of my current PCs GD.
                Account Name: LuvHandles
                Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
                Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
                Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
                Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
                Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
                Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

A group of fanatically loyal Helmites and Mundus Wizards bent on the total control of Magic in Sundren? The Valley is a new home to many powerful Arcanists and scholars. Sundrite has drawn the eyes of many. However, some seek the powers of this rare material for nefarious purposes... Not only this but even more sinister things may be afoot! Divine and Moral obligations demand you to do something about it...

Not for you?

How about a group of elven adventurers from Silverymoon. As close to Sundren as Silverymoon is, you've heard of the horrors of the bloodmaim, and you and your companions left at once to see this menace for yourselves. Determined to turn the tides against these horrid beasts, you will do anything it takes to see the Valley rid of Orcs.

Not for you either..? Well aren't we hard to please.

Pilgrimage. Amongst the tightly knit cults and new Clergy of Myrkul, the rise of the Lord of Bones heralds a new day, and the line of communication stirs thick with rumors of Sundren. The initiation point of his rise, and the current home of the Crown of Horns. This strange Valley calls to you and your companions in your Dreams....

Still not enough? My, my.. You test me!

In Luskan the streets know you well. The shadows have been home to you and your crew for years. Most know to keep their distance, but the food chain in these desolate streets goes much higher. Your crew always kept it's distance, but after your crew's last Faceman started a war you can't win.... Well, now the adventure and intrigue of Sundren doesn't sound so bad...

The well never dries...

Nature is fickle, and few know it better than you. The forces of Nature cannot always defend themselves, however. You and your companions have formed your own circle, but you do not keep to one place alone... You are the defenders of Nature itself and are as diverse as the blessed creatures that roam the wilds of Faerun. The call of Sundren is deafening. Nature is losing this battle, and you cannot allow that to happen....

Want more...? Ask and ye shall receive..

Comment

Maybe a group of vassals for one of the noble houses.

e: I will say, of the brainstorming points Seheren offered, the first and last seem the most intriguing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ebannon View Post
                      Maybe a group of vassals for one of the noble houses.

e: I will say, of the brainstorming points Seheren offered, the first and last seem the most intriguing to me.
                      Oh! Vassals!? I want to be a Longboat!
                      Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
                      Cybil Gelley (Retired)
                      Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Originally posted by Fezzik View Post
                        Oh! Vassals!? I want to be a Longboat!
                        Has this got something to do with canadian pronounciation?

Those are some great plot hook Seheren. Why aren't you a DM?
                        My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
                        Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

I think I may be interested in this initiative, I'll send you a PM.

Comment

Great ideas! But I do have a specific plot in mind already, I'm just looking for PCs who might be interested in it.

Comment

Weekends, eh? Well, Saturdays shouldn't be a problem for me. So, now time to choose which PC's who'd be interested in this.
                              We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

Working...
                              X